PDA

View Full Version : Tail Flip Magazine

Mermaid Sirena
02-02-2012, 07:37 PM
Well it's finally here, ladies and gentlemers the community mermaid magazine is finished and ready for you.

Please enjoy.
(http://issuu.com/t_obrecht/docs/tail_flip_issue_1)

Mermaid Lorelei
02-02-2012, 08:03 PM
And it is very good! I just finished reading through the whole thing. :3

Neria
02-02-2012, 08:34 PM
I loved it! Can't wait for the next one! :D

Mermaid Saphira
02-02-2012, 08:53 PM
I can't wait to finish reading this! What I've read so far is great! :D

Mermaid Jewel
02-02-2012, 11:09 PM
Awesome! :D Looks great!

LittleTreasure
02-03-2012, 02:12 AM
Love this!

lasserine
02-03-2012, 03:54 AM
Cute. Love the interviews.

Spindrift
02-03-2012, 09:54 AM
This is pretty cool. I only flipped (haha get it?) through it and I think I saw a few spelling errors, but I don't think those are too noticeable. Nice job you guys :)

Mermaid Sirena
02-03-2012, 10:57 AM
There shouldn't be any spelling mistakes I used spell check about 10 times (literally) before publishing it. Although lord knows it's more then possible.

Spindrift
02-03-2012, 11:26 AM
OK, well. Here is an example: I wasn't aware that "curtase" (ALEX Plus & Tail Making, first sentence) was a word in the English language, but I'm not an expert so I could be wrong. I just assumed you meant "courtesy".

Gem Stone
02-03-2012, 11:57 AM
i loved the magazine and i did want to inform you that mermaid camp at weeki watchee (for the little kids) goes from ages 7-14. i went for a good majority of those years for me so i know that place like the back of my hand. literally, we even walked thruogh every last little pathway in that whole place! its amazing how quickly you can get from one side to the other when you step off into the grass...

Alveric
02-03-2012, 12:46 PM
Very nice and very professional!

Alveric

AniaR
02-03-2012, 03:43 PM
OK, well. Here is an example: I wasn't aware that "curtase" (ALEX Plus & Tail Making, first sentence) was a word in the English language, but I'm not an expert so I could be wrong. I just assumed you meant "courtesy".

Some of the articles were submitted to us so the errors must have been missed by the author, both of us, and spell check. lol. But, hey, this is free... no $ to pay an editor, lol

i loved the magazine and i did want to inform you that mermaid camp at weeki watchee (for the little kids) goes from ages 7-14

We were only able to write about what we could get information on. We ran a thread collecting info for a few months so that's all we got :) Keep an eye out though we'll certainly be taking any info we can for the next one.

The magazine is a reflection of what goes on in the community. We've spent 2 months putting it together, and intended to have more but some contributors were unable to follow through for various reasons. We've got articles starting to be lined up for the next one, but it's COMMUNITY so feel free to offer up an idea for something you'd like to write about and see featured! :)

flippage
06-05-2012, 04:52 AM
Wonderful share!
I love such amazing magazines! I'd ever created a page flipping magazine with photos via flash magazine creator (http://www.kvisoft.com/flipbook-maker-pro/).
Wait for more wonderful share! Many thanks

AniaR
06-05-2012, 10:30 AM
Issue two is here for anyone who's missed it. (http://issuu.com/t_obrecht/docs/tail_flip_issue_2)