PDA

View Full Version : Tail for sale

MermaidRaven
02-02-2012, 08:00 PM
Yes, secrets out I did make Raina's tail. At first I wanted to remain a secret because I wasn't planning on taking any other orders, I just wanted to help out a friend but Tyler (my boyfriend) helped me a lot with the whole process and together we have decided that we would like to take another order. So if you have ever wanted me to make you a tail, now is the time:) We want to start slow so we are only taking 1 order for now. We have almost gotten everything in order so I'm going to be listing 1 custom silicone mermaid tail on Etsy Monday morning. Tail order includes custom paint job with the color scheme of your choice. Dragon skin platinum silicone custom fit to your measurements with a competitor monofin built in. Tail will be completed within 30 days of your order. The listing will be $2,000 + shipping. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me at info@merbellas.com or message me on facebook. If you message me here I might not get it as I don't check here very much anymore.

Much Love,
Mermaid Raven <3

Mermaid Sirena
02-02-2012, 08:08 PM
I really really really really hope that you'll take more tail orders in the future. I know I wont be able to get this one though I certainly hope to purchase one of your tails as soon as I can, and your taking order(s) of course.

Mermaid Star
02-02-2012, 08:18 PM
Damn! If all my money wasn't getting poured into making my latex tail I would totally purchase from Raven. A Silicone tail, made with love with a Competitor! Wow! And only $2,000! What a great deal! Maybe I can get in on one in the future. I would love the opportunity!

Mermaid Saphira
02-02-2012, 08:41 PM
gaaaaa! I really wish I had the $$$ I have always dreamed of a tail from you! :(
Oh well, maybe some other time. Good luck :)

Mermaid Jewel
02-02-2012, 11:04 PM
I would love one! But alas, college must come first :( I shall wait eagerly for a chance though, your tails are amazing <3

Aradia
02-02-2012, 11:10 PM
I'll join the sad mers who would love to buy one from you in future but i'm travelling to Italy in a few months so ALL my funds are being put towards that. Woah, a Raven tail would be so freakin awesome x.x

Spindrift
02-03-2012, 11:40 AM
I'll talk to the other Spindrift about it.

Gem Stone
02-03-2012, 11:45 AM
i also would love one but i work part time and it would take about five to six months to save up the moeny if i didn't buy anything else and i have to help pay for my first car. i shall order a tail from you one day! i promise! if you're even still taking orders by the time i get the money...

NerineArcticMermaid
02-03-2012, 01:59 PM
Ill wait for the next one.. Im already on Mikes waiting list so.. a raven tail can wait for me.... I hope who ever gets one from her loves it! Raven your amazing and Im glad you did such a great thing for Raina!

MermaidRaven
02-04-2012, 01:03 PM

The tail I made for Raina, modeled by me <3

The silicone is Extremely stretchy so it fits so snug and was actually quite easy to put on and take off. The tail is painted with dragonskin so the paint is pretty much apart of the tail and we couldn't even manage to get any to come off anywhere. The pigments I use are very vibrant and beautiful! This is by far the best tail Ive made to date and I cant wait to make another one <3

MermaidSaku
02-04-2012, 01:55 PM
OMG!!!! i only have 1300 set aside for a tail.... X...X

MermaidRaven
02-04-2012, 03:32 PM

I wanted to share this picture here because its a dead on picture of wear the seams are on the tail. I did not Edit or photoshop and wrinkles out or in anyway edit the seams.

Taz
02-04-2012, 04:12 PM
Your work is so legit. $2000 is worth it for the well hidden seams!! So beautiful.

AniaR
02-04-2012, 05:08 PM
yeah I think this thread would have more responses if mernetwork wasnt having all these bugs

Winged Mermaid
02-06-2012, 02:59 AM
SO wishing I had more money saved!! Alas I only have $1,000 so far :( Silicone is awesome, but it's so expensive! Either way, I can't wait to see more of your work- all of your tails are absolutely stunning! I hope you continue to take more orders in the future. I respect you wanting to take it slow and take breaks if you need to though!

AniaR
02-06-2012, 01:28 PM
if anyone deserves a Raven tail, it's totally Iona :D

Winged Mermaid
02-06-2012, 06:40 PM
Aw, Raina you're too sweet! <3

Mermaid Saphira
02-06-2012, 06:41 PM
^ It's true! You work so hard for the network! You totally deserve Raven's tail making skills :)

Sirenade
02-07-2012, 12:53 AM
if anyone deserves a Raven tail, it's totally Iona :D

I tried to give this a "Like" but it isn't facebook hahahaha

Mermaid Sirena
02-07-2012, 10:47 AM
Double like :D

OrcaMatt
02-07-2012, 07:47 PM
I wanted to share this picture here because its a dead on picture of wear the seams are on the tail. I did not Edit or photoshop and wrinkles out or in anyway edit the seams.As somebody who is getting pretty good at photoshopping out tail seams, and halfway decent at photoshopping monofin ridges, I have to say that I'm troubled by this new direction in tail making. :P *ducks*

XMermaidMarinaX
05-20-2013, 09:44 AM
... Just look at how far she's come @.@

AniaR
05-20-2013, 01:15 PM
I know right? She updated my tail and I can't wait to get it back!