PDA

View Full Version : Doing Shell Painting Commissions (Smaller Chested)

A_Koi_Mermaid
06-03-2016, 10:29 PM
So recently I was out thrifting and I came upon a bag full of scallop(?) shells, but as a D cup mer I can't really use them on a bra for myself. So, I figured I would offer them to other mers! I'd like to offer custom paint jobs or a full mer bra if desired!

Here's the shells compared to my painted lion's paws:

I can demo up the paint job before I work for you. I'll do the paint job + resin coat for $30-40 based on number of colors. A full bra would depend on a number of factors so that'd be up for discussion. The finished products will go to a reserved listing in our etsy shop.

A_Koi_Mermaid
06-06-2016, 12:26 PM
Well if no one ends up being interested I'll just paint them up and post them on etsy. Probably a little mermaid purple set and two others.

Trade Winds
06-07-2016, 04:45 PM
Oh, those are beautiful!!! Be almost a shame to paint over them. I bet they'd look great with the orange Fin Fun Mermaid tail.

A_Koi_Mermaid
06-07-2016, 04:51 PM
Oh the orange ones are my bigger lions paws for my personal bra, they're just there to show the size difference and the paint job I have already done. They are supposed to be koi fish inspired but I think they are more like a clown fish or Splash inspired. I still love them. The littler white ones are up for paint.

Trade Winds
06-07-2016, 05:04 PM
Opps! Don't mind me, cuz I am looking at it while at work, when I shouldn't be