PDA

View Full Version : Placed Order With Merbellas Started Video Log

MermaidNerenia
06-10-2016, 10:28 AM
I was lucky enough this week to have my order accepted by Merbellas.

I started a video log yesterday of an overview of each day of communication, information about my initial order, and my hopes for the process.

At each stage I will film another section so you get to see measurements communication, sketches for my design, and eventually unboxing, first swim and first shoot in it.

Hopefully then I will be able to splice the whole video together, throw in some music and have a finished video of you guys of my experience start to finish.

:)

AniaR
06-10-2016, 03:02 PM
Just be careful with posting your personal info out there like that. We know certain tailors who LOVE to steal, along with a russian tail maker and a few others. Keep in mind it takes a really long time to get a tail and in that time, someone can see your sketch and copy it. Also, I think part of your TOS is that the communication is considered confidential. So I wouldnt maybe post screen shots of your emails as you could inadvertently give away aspects of their process

But congrats on having them accept your order!

MermaidNerenia
06-10-2016, 08:13 PM
Oh no! No worries!

No emails will actually be shown at all, all private conversations will stay private its like an overview of my experience. No sketches or anything will be shown till after I get my tail. The vid will be spliced together with small videos I take over the entire course of the experience. No one is getting the chance to steal my tail ;)

Im a patient mer, I don't mind waiting as long as I have to. Raven's art is worth the waiting. Thanks for the congrats <3

AniaR
06-10-2016, 11:00 PM
Smart idea, I just know she has a russian chick obsessed with copying her