PDA

View Full Version : Live Streaming Unboxing videos?

Mer-Crazy
06-20-2016, 06:08 PM
Okay so I was doing my usual rounds of social media today to keep up with the mer-world and I stumbled across a post by Mernation who had shared Mermaid Olivia's Unboxing video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SFiIimgV9mU

However she was doing something very interesting that I had never seen in an unboxing before (then again this may have just become a thing whilst I've been away so someone feel free to correct me) she was live-streaming it through facebook. I don't know about everyone else but I think that's an amazing idea!

What do you guys think? Should this start to become more of a thing? I mean obviously still record it for youtube later because not everyone will be able to see the live stream but I think it's a really cool idea and I'm certainly going to be trying it when I get my tail <3

AniaR
06-20-2016, 06:59 PM
she's my friend she's so cute. if you livestream it sends a notification to all your followers or friends, if they are online. It also saves a copy of the video, We're doing that for my book release!

Calizaire
06-20-2016, 07:26 PM
I thought about doing mine live but I had some pictures I wanted to insert into the video. That, and my son can be a little maniac and I figured I might need to edit him out if he got too rambunctious. (Which he did, hahaa!)

Mermaid Caspiana
06-20-2016, 11:01 PM
That was adorable and probably how I'd react. Haha
I watch the cast of Supernatural livestream all of the time. I've wondered what I could livestream about, so I have a few ideas and love this one. :) (My name's Olivia too lol)