PDA

View Full Version : South Carolina Region

aureliamermaid
06-24-2016, 02:43 PM
Hello everyone! It seems like the bulk of the pod is in the more northern regions (I.e. the actual Chesapeake Bay Area). I know there are also a lot of mers in North Carolina, especially the Greensboro area. But, how many of us are in or near South Carolina? I'd love to have some local pod peeps to meet with for swims. [emoji5]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mermaid Lorelei
06-24-2016, 05:14 PM
I'm in Athens Georgia, but that's hardly more than a few hours from any point in South Carolina. It'd be lovely to meet up if you're interested. There are a couple of us here in northern Georgia that would love to meet you.

aureliamermaid
06-24-2016, 05:17 PM
I'm in Athens Georgia, but that's hardly more than a few hours from any point in South Carolina. It'd be lovely to meet up if you're interested. There are a couple of us here in northern Georgia that would love to meet you.

Awesome! I'm in Columbia, SC, so Athens is about 3hrs from here. Not too far! [emoji1]

Mermaid Lorelei
06-24-2016, 05:45 PM
Not at all! Let me know if you'd ever like to swim together! I have an indoor pool here in Athens that allows mermaid tails. It is about 7 dollars for guests, but the pool is quite nice and includes showers and lockers.
There is also Sandy Creek Park which has a swimmable beach (a nice portion of the lake).

AelianaNympha
06-24-2016, 10:34 PM
I'm in north Georgia like Lorelei! My Summer's been a little crazy - my husband and I are in the process of moving - but I'm up for a swim sometime!

aureliamermaid
06-25-2016, 06:43 PM
I'm in north Georgia like Lorelei! My Summer's been a little crazy - my husband and I are in the process of moving - but I'm up for a swim sometime!

Wonderful! I'll definitely get in contact with you guys next time we make a trip that way! [emoji1]

MermaidKaelyn
06-28-2016, 01:31 PM
Me too! I'm also in Columbia but I go to school in Clemson:) I'm down to swim anywhere anytime haha

aureliamermaid
06-28-2016, 08:37 PM
Me too! I'm also in Columbia but I go to school in Clemson:) I'm down to swim anywhere anytime haha

We definitely need to get some swims in together soon, then!

aureliamermaid
07-05-2016, 11:42 PM
Found a list of fun swimming holes around SC! Potential locations for meet-ups?!

http://www.onlyinyourstate.com/south-carolina/15-amazing-swimming-holes-in-sc/

Sammi the Sleepy Mermaid
07-24-2016, 01:26 AM
Found a list of fun swimming holes around SC! Potential locations for meet-ups?!

http://www.onlyinyourstate.com/south-carolina/15-amazing-swimming-holes-in-sc/

Ohhh!!!! I'm in Charleston, sc :) I'd love to meet other mers!