PDA

View Full Version : Forever thankful!!!

TheSaltySiren
07-24-2016, 09:17 PM
So I am just busting with excitement! After I thought I had been let down on my dreams of owning a silicone tail and getting my business off the ground, a miracle happened. Najestic EnT offered to make me my dream tail for my new business, for basically nothing. They expressed how they were more than happy to help out Autistic and Down Syndrome kids, and launch my business full blast.

The community has expressed so much interest, and my colleagues are overjoyed. We have been preparing and getting everything together to be able to do our first charity appearance, and offer our services free of charge to those in need, etc. Now we have the professional tools we need, and at last our mermaid will have her tail!!

Thank you so much Najestic, I cannot express enough gratitude and appreciation. This is more than a dream. And for anyone considering getting a silicone tail, I would highly recommend this company. They offer basic beginner silicone tails at very reasonable prices. There tails are beautiful and come highly recommended to me :)

I cannot wait to receive it and I will for sure be doing an unboxing video!

AniaR
07-24-2016, 09:23 PM
I am so thrilled to hear that. Najestic are amazing, I am not at all surprised. they champion Lupus and other causes. The owner is amazing person and every mer I've met who works for her is amazing too