PDA

View Full Version : New Virginia Mermaid !

sirenrayla
08-12-2016, 02:47 AM
Aloha from Hawaii (:
I'm a merm who just moved to Stafford! Would love to meet and swim with you all(: anyone located in VA or DC?? 38599

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mermaid Whisper
08-12-2016, 02:57 AM
*waves*

I'm Mermaid Whisper! I live about an hour and a half from you here in Winchester.

Lovely photo, and welcome to the Pod! I've been here for four years, and it's so fintastic to see new merfolk migrate to our waters!

Mermaid Aria
08-12-2016, 11:20 AM
I'm about an hour and a half away on the Maryland side of DC

Sent from my LG-D851 using Tapatalk

sirenrayla
08-15-2016, 06:58 PM
We need to set up a big swim at a pool lol

ShyMer
08-18-2016, 04:38 PM
Our area of the Chesapeake pod tends to be pretty laid back- I don't know that there's ever been a meetup here (but to be fair, I haven't been active on the forum lately, so I guess I wouldn't know.)

Welcome to the pod!

Mermaid Whisper
08-18-2016, 04:41 PM
Our area of the Chesapeake pod tends to be pretty laid back- I don't know that there's ever been a meetup here (but to be fair, I haven't been active on the forum lately, so I guess I wouldn't know.)

Welcome to the pod!

I'm only 45 minutes from you! I'm in Winchester, VA!

Mermaid Aria
08-18-2016, 04:44 PM
Guys we need to meet up! I'm so willing to drive over to N.Virginia. I'll totally help coordinate I just don't know the swimming areas since I just moved.

Mermaid Whisper
08-18-2016, 04:46 PM
Well, our indoor pool in Winchester, the Jim Barnett pool, is open year-round, costs $5 to get in, and allows mermaid tails! That's where I go!

Mermaid Aria
08-18-2016, 04:49 PM
Well, our indoor pool in Winchester, the Jim Barnett pool, is open year-round, costs $5 to get in, and allows mermaid tails! That's where I go!

Sweet! How about dates? I'll be starting grad school night classes in 2 weeks and I work during the day but my weekends are pretty open

ShyMer
08-18-2016, 06:53 PM
I'm only 45 minutes from you! I'm in Winchester, VA!

No waaaay have you always been this close to me???

I would love to hang out sometime! Weekends would work best for me as well.
If we feel like it, I have an underwater camera we could play around with.

We should all skype sometime <3

Mermaid Aria
08-18-2016, 06:59 PM

Yes! The skype is such a good idea!

Mermaid Whisper
08-18-2016, 08:35 PM

I've been in this place for 11 years, and I've been on MerNetwork for 4, so yeah, I've always been here!

I want an underwater camera so bad :swoon: I don't have any videos of me swimming!

I work retail, so I'm all over the place, but pick a date and I'll ask for the day off!

ShyMer
08-18-2016, 10:31 PM
Cool! My Skype is anna.r.coss

My profile pic is a lilly- add me when you like <3

Sent from my LGL21G using Tapatalk

sirenrayla
09-03-2016, 03:53 PM
Would love to meet yall

MerGreg
01-17-2017, 02:35 AM
Hi! I'm new to Mer-Life, living just inside the Beltway in Northern VA, and would love to learn more! Don't have a tail yet. :-(

Agent Dragon
01-17-2017, 11:43 AM
Hey, I live in the suburbs in Silver Spring, MD, which is close to D.C. I just got my first tail and would love to be able to swim with other mers sometime!

Mermaid Whisper
01-18-2017, 03:07 AM
Hey, I live in the suburbs in Silver Spring, MD, which is close to D.C. I just got my first tail and would love to be able to swim with other mers sometime!

You are 1.5 hours from me, merfriend!

AstralDepths
02-03-2017, 03:44 PM
I'm in Leesburg, VA, but I go to Winchester at least once a month! That's so cool, I didn't know there were any mermaids in my area!

Our local pool banned monofins last year, so I'll have to try the one in Winchester! I've missed swimming.

Meerihua
02-18-2017, 03:25 PM
I currently live in Las Vegas, but we might be moving to Virginia this summer! (It's our most likely guess.) We'll get confirmation next week, hopefully. If we do get sent there, it will be in Hampton.

MermaidMero
04-25-2017, 08:40 PM
Haiiii!!! I'm a new Mer in the Virginia Beach area!! let me know if you are ever in the area and we could totally hang out and swim c:

MerGreg
04-25-2017, 09:30 PM
Haiiii!!! I'm a new Mer in the Virginia Beach area!! let me know if you are ever in the area and we could totally hang out and swim c:

Absolutely!!! I get down that way from time to time!

MermaidMero
04-26-2017, 09:49 PM
Ahhhh!!! yay!!! <3 I'm super excited!! I should be getting my tail by the beginning of July if I'm lucky!! :D

Lili
05-09-2017, 07:27 PM
Hiya, I live near Richmond, I've been working on my tail since last summer so hopefully I can get it done soon and come hang out with you guys at some point!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Chrisiejbgirl
06-16-2017, 03:11 PM
I'm up for a meet whenever you all would like to. I bounce between Richmond and Va beach a lot, but my parents have a big in ground pool in Fredericksburg!