PDA

View Full Version : Character Design for Mermaid Performing

PrincessNymphiaoftheSea
08-15-2016, 01:48 PM
So I've been developing my mermaid persona's story and plot line for her performances for about almost a year now and I feel like I'm finally comfortable enough to show their final designs once they've been colored. All three sketches were drawn and designed by me

Here's just a teaser with all three characters :)

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160815/23827a5e393b628305f57e1637e0c308.jpg

Princess Nymphia/ My Mersona (Right) A girl enamored with the sea who followed the voice of a hippocamp to trade her human legs for adventures under the sea. Adopted by the king of the Pacific Ocean, she may seem timid at first glance but underneath it all there's a gentle beauty, kindness and feistiness that can get her into trouble.

Garret (Middle) A son of a privileged nobleman who learned the ways of piracy and swashbuckling to save his younger brother when they were kidnapped in youth. Suave, fearless, cunning and always up for an adventure, he makes a deal with our heroine to join him on a quest to all the sacred treasures of the seven seas on the sole request of letting her see the world.

Thor (Left)- A Viking Prince who is known as a fearless warrior who dwells deep within the fjords of Norway. Despite his gruff exterior, he's a gentle soul with a love of myths and magic and a kind disposition. He meets our mermaid princess when he accidentally mistakes her for a shipwrecked castaway whilst in human form and slowly over time begins to fall in love with her.

theMerFanc
08-15-2016, 02:32 PM
I wish we had a like this post function... But woohoo! They look lovely :)

PrincessNymphiaoftheSea
09-09-2016, 12:51 AM
I wish we had a like this post function... But woohoo! They look lovely :)

I'm still developing them story wise xD It's been a long process so far but I'm glad you like them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk