PDA

View Full Version : Under the Sea Props for sale include mermaid clam shell

danainshady
08-16-2016, 03:53 PM
hi everyone! Recently I organized a community Under the Sea party & parade. I made a lot of the props including a mermaid clam shell for my 16 year old niece. We placed her on top of a golf cart and she rode in the parade that way. She was such a hit!!!The clam shell has a bottom that I decorated as well but not too much since she had to sit in it. The top and bottom of the clam shell are attached but you can detach them too. I painted it gold and hot glued jewels, bobbles and shells to the sides and top. I will sell it for $100 plus shipping and handling or you can pick it up. I live in Rhode Island. I also made two fish costumes that you can walk in or place them on a float; two octopus props for a float; and octopus tentacles coming up from the ground. I would love to save this stuff but don't have any room to store them. Here are some photos...you can see the clam shell better in the last photo although it was finished at that point. I don't have a photo of the bottom shell but can get one if anyone is interested.

Elliotbs86
08-21-2017, 12:01 AM
Is this still available if so can you please email me at brittneyloveee@gmail.com