PDA

View Full Version : Feeling crappy?

Lotus
02-12-2012, 01:19 AM
So I have noticed that a lot of people around me have been in a bit of a funk lately, and I thought this would be a good time to say a few things-
Every single thing we experience is temporary. Sadness, joy, heartache, excitement.... nothing stays the same for very long. I have lived thru SO much- the suicide of a love, the death of my "surrogate mom", fights, rejection, shitty jobs, backstabbing friends... and I am still, at the very core of my being a dreamer, and a lover of life. We have the potential to learn and grow from everything that happens in our lives, and our outlook determines whether that lesson is positive or negative. And so I encourage you all to remember that we have a limited amount of moments to be happy, and we should revel in them, fleeting as they may be. It makes the hard times easier to bear. And the more you survive, the easier it becomes to live as a whole, satisfied individual. In times of strife, remember- this too shall pass.
Much much love.
Nicole

Mermaid Saphira
02-12-2012, 08:18 AM
Well spoken <3

Joy&RaptorsUnrestrained!
02-12-2012, 01:41 PM
Shouldn't this be titled "Feeling Crappie"? Sorry, I couldn't resist the chance to play with words (and fish).

SweeteSiren
02-12-2012, 06:33 PM
Sometimes when you feel crappie you just need a good swift kick in the bass.

Odette
02-12-2012, 06:51 PM
lol. this made me feel better. the puns too

Lotus
02-12-2012, 09:20 PM
feeling crappie.. lol

Maple
02-17-2012, 05:18 PM
Sometimes when you feel crappie you just need a good swift kick in the bass.

Okay, this totes made me laugh out loud at work!