PDA

View Full Version : Princess Kae-Leah's Mermaid Movie Challenge

Princess Kae-Leah
09-28-2016, 06:46 PM
Merladies and gentlefish, I challenge you all to watch your favorite mermaid movie while wearing your tail for the ENTIRE run time, and then post back here saying what move you watched and what it was like. If you live near other mers, you can even invite them over and have a mermaid movie night together, maybe while chilling and eating sea-themed movie snacks like Swedish Fish and Goldfish crackers. Anyone up for accepting the challenge? Have fun! ;)

SirenAngel
12-02-2016, 02:26 PM
Totally gonna do this with Aquamarine. It's a guilty pleasure of mine XD

TaurielTheElementMerfairy
12-09-2016, 11:13 PM
I would so love to be able to do this when me and my fiancÚ have a DVD player and money to buy mermaid theme snacks and maybe do it next month since I'll be getting my money on January 3rd next month.
I just need to figure out what mermaid movie of mine I would be watching and I wish I had mermaid friends that lived closer to me since I live in Adams Massachusetts so that I could have a mermaid theme sleep over with.
Does it have to be a mermaid movie on DVD or a tv show on DVD or can they be both on Netflix since as of right now me and my fiancÚ don't have a DVD player right now?

merman caspian
08-19-2017, 05:36 AM
That sounds like fun, especially if the mermaids can get their s/o (significant other) be a merman for the evening

Merman Caspian