PDA

View Full Version : Helping mer-fans with their Netflix lists ;)

Princess Kae-Leah
09-28-2016, 07:37 PM
I'm sure a lot of you on this forum have Netflix. Here's a probably not 100% complete list of merfolk-related media currently on Netflix, along with my personal score on a scare of 1 to 10 of those that I've seen. I'll try to update this guide when I come across stuff on there. Enjoy! ;)
TV Series:
(1) Once Upon A Time-episodes The Heart of the Truest Believer, Ariel, Dark Hollow, New Neverland, The Jolly Roger, Heroes and Villains, Darkness on the Edge of Town, Unforgiven, Under The Dragon, Poor Unfortunate Soul, Best Laid Plans(KL's Score-9/10)
(2) Sofia the First-episode The Floating Palace(KL's Score-9/10)
(3) Hercules: The Legendary Journeys-episodes Love On The Rocks and My Best Girl's Wedding(KL's Score-9/10)
(4) H2O Just Add Water(KL's Score-9/10)
(5) Mako Mermaids(KL's Score-8/10)
(6) Power Rangers Lightspeed Rescue-episodes Ocean Blue and Neptune's Daughter(KL's Score-8/10)
(7) H2O Mermaid Adventures(KL's Score-8/10)
(8) Charmed-episodes "A Witch's Tail" parts 1 and 2(KL's Score-8/10)
(9) Futurama-episode "The Deep South"(KL's Score-8/10)

Movies:
(1) Princess: A Modern Fairytale(KL's Score-8/10)
(2) Mickey's Magical Christmas: Snowed in at the House of Mouse(KL's Score-8/10)
(3) The 3 Tails: A Mermaid Adventure(KL's Score-5/10)
(4) The Seventh Dwarf(KL's Score-4/10)
(5) Killer Mermaid(haven't seen)

ForsakenMermaid
09-28-2016, 07:52 PM
I wasn't really impressed with Once Upon a Time's take on mermaids. The tails looked so fake, and none of them could actually swim, not to mention that they avoided underwater scenes at all possible costs.

Princess Kae-Leah
09-28-2016, 09:07 PM
I was originally gonna give the IMDB average viewer scores, so people can get an idea of the typical viewer reaction instead of just relying on my own personal opinions, but seeing how random some of those scores are, i.e. Mako Mermaids having a higher IMDB score than the original H2O really gave me pause(do that many people really prefer Mako to the original H2O, seriously?)

TritonsGuard
11-02-2016, 01:41 AM
I do. I'm probably not going to make many friends for saying any of this, but I enjoyed Mako more then H2O. Mako Mermaids has a progressing story rather then the single contained episodes of H20. I didn't feel like there was a point to watching them in order. This can be really good if done right, as there are series like this that are episodic and a blast to watch (Cowboy Bebop, Talespin, Batman the Animated Series), but you can only go so far. With Mako I felt like something was unfolding before me with many episodes leaving me wanting to see more. I felt like the characters got smarter as time went on, it had more twists, more sides, and more answers. Lastly, it never seemed like the characters in H2O knew anything about what they were doing, so a lot of times I never really got clear answers. I hear many say they like H20 more, but never tell why. They say it is better but not how. It might be that it appeals to me more because I'm a guy, but who knows.

Sqware
12-11-2023, 10:59 AM
Hello there. Compared to cable or satellite TV subscriptions, which can come with hefty monthly fees and extra fees for premium channels, Netflix offers a cost-effective alternative without sacrificing quality content. Among their extensive content, everyone can choose for themselves what suits them best. It is worth noting that before subscribing to this service, you should contact netflix (https://netflix.pissedconsumer.com/customer-service.html) and check with a company representative whether your devices will work with them since not all devices are supported.

Lorrytorry
02-20-2024, 07:37 AM
I find this post particularly useful, as it provides detailed biographies of successful women. The popularity of OnlyFans is on the rise, and I often read and find more (https://only-celebs.fanslet.com/xev-bellringer/) about it, intrigued by the opportunities for significant earnings and gaining popularity.

Lorrytorry
04-01-2024, 07:36 AM
I have never watched films on Netflix, I don't understand why I need to watch paid films if there is a site like https://onlinefilms.top/genre-g-myuzikl (https://onlinefilms.top/genre-g-myuzikl) where you can find a very wide range of different genres of films for free and with good quality.