PDA

View Full Version : Are there still Mermaids in the North- Sea?

Mermaid Julia
02-14-2012, 06:59 AM
Yes, there are, me, for example. I´m Mermaid Julia, and I come from.... RIGHT, GERMANY ^^
I love mermaids, and trid to find a good tutorial for making a silicone mermaid tail, and found this page.
I still haven´t got a tail because my mum always says I´m to old for mermaids, but... -.- Who cares? ^_^
I´m going to make one soon, I asked my mum for a monofin, and I´ll get one at my birthday.

Well, as you can see, I´m from Germany, so don´t hate me because my english is sometimes a bit incorrect =)
Splashy greetings, Ju

malinghi
02-14-2012, 08:20 AM
Welcome! When you start making your first tail tell us about it! There are lots of people on here that can share useful information on tailmaking.

Mermaid Sirena
02-14-2012, 08:21 AM
Welcome welcome! Don't worry about your english :)

-Annwyn-
02-14-2012, 10:46 AM
Welcome! Too old?! We have people in their 30's and 40's who are mermaiding, so never ever think you're too old to follow your dreams! :)

Mermaid Julia
02-14-2012, 11:51 AM
Thank you =)
Do you think ALEX is useful for Tailmaking?
I´ll post some Pics of the design soon =)

taom
02-14-2012, 01:33 PM
Welcome! I'm so glad to meet you!!

(I will be moving to Scotland in September so then I will be on the North Sea with you!)

Toxotes
02-14-2012, 01:42 PM
Welcome Julia,

I hope you like it here. It's a really cool place.
And you can never be too old for mermaiding.

Greetings from the southern part of Germany,

Toxotes

Mermaid Julia
02-14-2012, 02:10 PM
Wohnst du in Bayern? Ich schon, aber ich besuche fast jede Ferien meine Oma an der Nordsee =)

Toxotes
02-14-2012, 02:46 PM
I think it's better to keep writing in english.
No, the other southern state. ;D
A little bit north of Stuttgart.

SweeteSiren
02-14-2012, 07:44 PM
(I will be moving to Scotland in September so then I will be on the North Sea with you!)
We're losing you? Say it ain't so!

merboy78xy
02-16-2012, 12:28 AM
Tag MeerMaedchen (Did I spell that right? Or just make that up? hahahaa)
Es fruet mich dir kennenzulernen!
I'm glad you found your way here... I'm still somewhat new in the community. But even though I'M "too old" for merfolk,
I'm happy to finally explore my merman side!

Merlene
02-25-2012, 04:33 PM
Welcome, Julia! You are not the only mermaid in the North sea! I am from a country even further north! I have been to Germany in tenth grade, we visited Berlin and saw the Berlin wall. As well as a visit to Tropical Islands, which was so much fun! I hope to get back there soon. My colleague, if I can call her that, is from Germany as well. I currently am at labor clarification, you see. So it's not actually work. Anyway. Welcome! I hope you'll like it here! Merpeople are so nice and friendly :)

Greetings from Norway :)