PDA

View Full Version : A Siren's Hello

SirenAngel
11-22-2016, 10:54 PM
So, uh, hi! My name's Angel, and ta-da, I'm new or something XD I'm an aspiring musician who loves to dress up whenever I have an excuse to! I love mythical creatures, and with me having a regular job now I just ordered a tail from Fin Fun so I can learn to do mermaid things! It's been a dream of mine to try for years now, and I've often come to this site to lurk and such, but never signed up until now. So we'll see how this goes.

I love Disney, The Legend of Zelda, and basically any kind of fantasy stuff <3 I also run a small band called The Indigo-Go's that performs at my school (and Nerd Con 2016 this past year! :O ) while in cosplay, it's one of my passions <3

Uh anyway that's kinda me in a clamshell, a nerdy girl working on her self-confidence and musical ability XD Hope to make some friends and memories here <3

PearlieMae
11-23-2016, 09:05 AM
Hi! Welcome to the Network! Have a look around and don't be afraid to ask questions!

:mermaid kiss:

SirenAngel
11-23-2016, 12:03 PM
Thank you very much!!!!! <3

WaterDragon
11-23-2016, 01:33 PM
Welcome to the network =D LoZ is one of my Favorite game series.

PearlieMae
11-23-2016, 01:37 PM
Don't fret if you don't get a lot of response right away...it's a super busy time of year for everyone and it seems - to me - that the activity on Mernetwork slows down this time of year.

Do you have a tail, yet?

SirenAngel
11-23-2016, 02:41 PM
Don't fret if you don't get a lot of response right away...it's a super busy time of year for everyone and it seems - to me - that the activity on Mernetwork slows down this time of year.

Do you have a tail, yet?

I just purchased a Fin Fun tail that should come in next week! Current plan is when I get it drag a friend to the pool with me and practice with just the monofin for a bit lol

SirenAngel
11-23-2016, 02:42 PM
Welcome to the network =D LoZ is one of my Favorite game series.

OMG I LOVE IT SO MUCH YOU HAVE NO IDEA

Fifi Tigg
11-23-2016, 04:31 PM
Hello from Busselton, Western Australia :D

Mermaid Aika
11-23-2016, 05:36 PM
Welcome! The more mer-nerds the merrier!

SirenAngel
11-23-2016, 05:49 PM
Hello from Busselton, Western Australia :D

Nice! Hi from San Bernardino, California! <3

shimmygoddess
11-23-2016, 09:46 PM
Welcome!!! :)

Mermaid Alea
11-24-2016, 07:45 PM
Welcome!
I wish you luck on working on your self-confidence. I found that mermaiding actually helped me with mine. I was very shy about mermaiding in public at first but then when I saw that people either didn't really pay attention or they thought it was cool and wanted to talk to me about mermaiding, it was wonderful! Now if I mermaid in public I don't really get nervous - but if I do, I just tell myself not to worry because I am doing this to have fun so who cares what people say or think! ;)

Merdude Ricky
11-25-2016, 09:23 AM
FINALLY! SOMEONE CLOSER TO ME.
Also.... Hi.... Welcome to the group.
Sorry for the over enthusiastic greatkng. I don't see many mers out here
im from Moreno Valley. Also. legend of Zelda is awesome!

Mer Coralia
11-25-2016, 04:31 PM
Yay Southern Californians! (San Diegan over here)

SirenAngel
11-28-2016, 01:01 PM
Sorry for this delayed reply, I didn't have my laptop for the weekend! Thank you all so much for the warm welcome! I love the enthusiasm! <3