PDA

View Full Version : Finfolk Black Friday Sales

Mer Coralia
11-24-2016, 11:15 PM
Decided to start a new thread just for their Black Friday sales. <3

Those sweaters and tote bags are so cute!

I ordered one of the navy blue sweaters and some kraken leggings (though now I'm a little worried I ordered the wrong size)

Mer Coralia
11-24-2016, 11:16 PM
On a side note, because it's Pacific time for me, the sale starts at 9pm.

But for some reason I kept thinking it'd start at 8pm :cry:

Gravity Falls
11-24-2016, 11:17 PM
I'm totally ordering the sweater after Christmas !!!! :D
American Apparel sweaters are SUUUUPER comfy as well ^-^

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mer Coralia
11-25-2016, 12:00 AM
I'm totally ordering the sweater after Christmas !!!! :D
American Apparel sweaters are SUUUUPER comfy as well ^-^

I didn't even notice the brand so that's good to know. I like soft oversized sweaters. I just hope the large is big enough. ^^

It'll definitely be a good Christmas present though. I think the second fluke from the left is the Realistic one.

Lorena, Realistic, Lotus, and Calypso?

Mermaid Emeraldina
11-25-2016, 04:05 AM
I really do like the new nile goddess tail... i also still really like my teal tail as well though...so i am still happy with my choice, i wouldn't have had a chance anyway when i woke up (I'm in the uk) the size large had already sold out. so it was out of my hands anyway whether i was going to get it or not (at sale price, which is only £100 in the grand scheme of things, and will be available again in the future) so I'm not too upset. I also didn't want a tail thats too pink and too girly you know. in my personal opinion (no offence intended at all to any Mers who chose the pinks) the pinks look too child like and i think more greens/blues look more fishy and life like.

however i really do like that hoody, in black. <3

Hydra1337
11-25-2016, 11:18 AM
Bummed I missed the free green leggings but I'm hopeful for the rest of the easter eggs today. Does anyone know if the leggings run the same size as the mythic tails? I can't find a size chart anywhere.

Mermaid Summerlilly
11-25-2016, 11:28 AM
Aww man I missed em too Hydra

Hydra1337
11-25-2016, 11:31 AM
I literally just have their store up with the prices organized low to high and I'm refreshing it every few minutes.

shimmygoddess
11-25-2016, 12:00 PM
Bummed I missed the free green leggings but I'm hopeful for the rest of the easter eggs today. Does anyone know if the leggings run the same size as the mythic tails? I can't find a size chart anywhere.

I would like to know that too...been nagging them for a week now about sizes..LOL

Gravity Falls
11-25-2016, 12:04 PM
Yeah so the Kraken Leggings came up as $0 a few minutes ago, so I added them to my cart and went to checkout and as I was going to enter my credit info it suddenly said they had an inventory problem, then proceeded to tell me they were sold out even though I had already added them to my cart :///

Mermaid Alea
11-25-2016, 12:05 PM
Aww man the kraken leggins were free!? Dang I need to be keeping an eye out on their site then.

Gravity Falls
11-25-2016, 12:05 PM
Yeah I think it's going to be pretty hard to get the Easter eggs since there's probably only one available at a time

Mermaid Summerlilly
11-25-2016, 12:14 PM
awww man

Mer Coralia
11-25-2016, 04:22 PM
I've emailed them twice about legging sizes and still no dice. =/

On top of a previous tail question which I still haven't received a response about.

I'm hoping to try and score a blue one but they sell out too quickly and I keep missing them. I wonder what quantity they give away at a time; if it's like single digits, no wonder they go so fast. Though they probably give away a little more than that. I'd think, maybe?

shimmygoddess
11-25-2016, 05:36 PM
I've emailed them twice about legging sizes and still no dice. =/

On top of a previous tail question which I still haven't received a response about.

I'm hoping to try and score a blue one but they sell out too quickly and I keep missing them. I wonder what quantity they give away at a time; if it's like single digits, no wonder they go so fast. Though they probably give away a little more than that. I'd think, maybe?

yes, they post one at a time...like every hour or so..I think

however, I havnt seen anything updated for awhile..got tired of sitting at the computer, so I gave up

Hydra1337
11-25-2016, 07:42 PM
I literally sat with my phone in my hand for two hours just hitting refresh. I finally got the kraken ones all the way to checkout but I got the inventory error. I was so upset I rage quit.

Meghara July
11-25-2016, 09:10 PM
Any idea how often they update? I keep refreshing but I haven't seen any changes, save for the green leggings I was almost lucky enough to get. Those Krakken ones though *heart eyes*

badkidbebe
11-25-2016, 09:24 PM
I've been refreshing for hours and I haven't seen anything different. Did they only do a freebee of the green and kraken leggings so far?

Mermaid Summerlilly
11-25-2016, 10:32 PM
Yeah I guess so...

Man I'm still hoping they'll put up a free tail lol

(**I'm kidding**)

Meghara July
11-25-2016, 10:57 PM
Yeah I guess so...

Man I'm still hoping they'll put up a free tail lol

(**I'm kidding**)

Lol!Iwaskindofhopingforthattoo;)

Meghara July
11-25-2016, 10:58 PM
Sorry, for some reason my spacebar didn't compute in that last post :p

Mermaid Momo
11-25-2016, 11:13 PM
I commend all of you who braved through that,my friend was really dissapointed that nesrly all the mythic tails were sold out before the sale even started and when we asked finfolk we were told that they weren't restocking. She did end up getting the nile tail that was released tho. I thiught about getting some of the tights but couldnt find a sizing chart for them so i gave up

sent from my shellphone using tapatalk

shimmygoddess
11-25-2016, 11:29 PM
I commend all of you who braved through that,my friend was really dissapointed that nesrly all the mythic tails were sold out before the sale even started and when we asked finfolk we were told that they weren't restocking. She did end up getting the nile tail that was released tho. I thiught about getting some of the tights but couldnt find a sizing chart for them so i gave up

sent from my shellphone using tapatalk

I have messaged and pm'd several times asking for a size chart. They said they would work on it and that was days ago. I finally broke down and bought one, I hope it fits

Mer Coralia
11-26-2016, 02:46 AM
Yeah sometimes in replies the space doesn't work.

I did too (buying the leggings), though I'm starting to doubt what size I should of gotten >__>

shimmygoddess
11-26-2016, 11:36 AM
Yeah sometimes in replies the space doesn't work.

I did too (buying the leggings), though I'm starting to doubt what size I should of gotten >__>

I am worried too. I made a note asking about sizing because there was no size chart. I gave them my measurements, so hopefully they can advise :( I would have bought two, if I knew I had the right size :cry:

Mer Coralia
11-26-2016, 07:40 PM
I am worried too. I made a note asking about sizing because there was no size chart. I gave them my measurements, so hopefully they can advise :( I would have bought two, if I knew I had the right size :cry:

Oh that would of been smart. :doh:

Mer Coralia
11-27-2016, 08:45 PM
My sweater and leggings are shipping tomorrow! :dance:

I'll post about the leggings size. We'll see how fittings goes ^^

Mermaid Aria
11-30-2016, 10:02 PM
My leggings came today! A whole day early! They fit perfectly! They are also the nicest quality leggings I own. So smooth, it feels I'm not wearing them at all. I see why they are priced the way they are. So worth it! I will probably get another pair when I get extra $.

Sent from my LG-D851 using Tapatalk

Mer Coralia
12-02-2016, 12:58 AM
Mine came today :dance:

The sweater is a little smaller than I hoped but THE LEGGINGS FIT SO PERFECTLY! I'M SO HAPPY!

(Plus my mermaid bag from HoF came today so it was a mermaid christmas when I got home ^^) :mermaid kiss:

badkidbebe
12-02-2016, 03:21 PM
Mine came today :dance:

The sweater is a little smaller than I hoped but THE LEGGINGS FIT SO PERFECTLY! I'M SO HAPPY!

(Plus my mermaid bag from HoF came today so it was a mermaid christmas when I got home ^^) :mermaid kiss:

YAY! I've been eyeing the sweater but I want mine to be a little loose/baggy. I'm usually a small do you thing a medium would work? Is it Unisex sizes?

Ahhh! Did you get a HoF tail bag or a mermaid print bag? I reaaaallly want the tail bag!

SirenAngel
12-02-2016, 04:33 PM
My Aunt bought me a pair of the leggings for my birthday a couple weeks ago. I got an XL (I have 32" waist and 42"-ish hips) and they fit perfectly, if a bit long (which I expect because I'm short lol) and are super nice <3 I don't usually wear leggings on their own )body confidence as well as just modesty) but these I totally do! Well worth the price!

Mer Coralia
12-03-2016, 01:02 AM
YAY! I've been eyeing the sweater but I want mine to be a little loose/baggy. I'm usually a small do you thing a medium would work? Is it Unisex sizes?

Ahhh! Did you get a HoF tail bag or a mermaid print bag? I reaaaallly want the tail bag!

I should of included my measurements but I was too excited. Oops.

I ordered a large sweater; no zipper in navy. I'm 5'7" and it just covers my butt. I would have gone a size bigger, maybe even two, as I also like my sweaters baggy (yay for portable blankets!). It's 26.5" from the collar down and the sleeves are 33.25" by my measurements. The picture is not as vibrant as the image on the website since it is on a darker background.

For leggings: I have a 28" waist and a 36" hips (though I have a butt). Medium fit me well.

And yes I did! It's huge! (Hof). I'm saving it under my bed until I get my tail though. It feels really nice. She had a good sale so it brought the bag to $147USD. Couldn't pass it up.

shimmygoddess
12-03-2016, 04:13 PM
Got one of my leggings today. I ordered a Small, and I should have probably got Medium. My waist is 28 and hips 36, but it feels tight on my stomach and gives me muffin top. sigh..It is really frustrating since I asked many times about sizing and now I have to go through the hassle of sending both back...ugh

I love them though. They are really pretty and soft and fit good every where else. LOL

lynsea
12-04-2016, 04:36 PM
Iheartmermaids, you are spamming a completely unrelated post with your own promotional material.

Hydra1337
12-04-2016, 05:31 PM
Just to add onto the spam comment the cases she's selling use an uncredited stock image from a user on deviantART named Sylwia77 (who I notified last night about it).

shimmygoddess
12-06-2016, 09:12 PM
I should of included my measurements but I was too excited. Oops.

I ordered a large sweater; no zipper in navy. I'm 5'7" and it just covers my butt. I would have gone a size bigger, maybe even two, as I also like my sweaters baggy (yay for portable blankets!). It's 26.5" from the collar down and the sleeves are 33.25" by my measurements. The picture is not as vibrant as the image on the website since it is on a darker background.

For leggings: I have a 28" waist and a 36" hips (though I have a butt). Medium fit me well.

And yes I did! It's huge! (Hof). I'm saving it under my bed until I get my tail though. It feels really nice. She had a good sale so it brought the bag to $147USD. Couldn't pass it up.

So your measurements sound like mine and the medium fits good? I am concerned with muffin top too. The small is too tight on my waist. I think they run small, b/c it practically fit my daughter and though she is 11, she is tiny and still wears a kids size 8 pants. Anyone order a large? I wonder what waist works for that. I am trying to decide if I need M or L. I have contacted Finfolk through every way possible and I still cant find a sizing chart .

Mer Coralia
12-07-2016, 01:04 AM
So your measurements sound like mine and the medium fits good? I am concerned with muffin top too. The small is too tight on my waist. I think they run small, b/c it practically fit my daughter and though she is 11, she is tiny and still wears a kids size 8 pants. Anyone order a large? I wonder what waist works for that. I am trying to decide if I need M or L. I have contacted Finfolk through every way possible and they still haven't posted a sizing chart or answered my questions and I am super frustrated now. Mainly b/c I kept asking, and now I have to exchange both pairs, deal with a busy post office, wait all over again, and I still don't know the sizing info....

Yeah, I've posted some photos in them; which Finfolk liked and commented so that made my day at work. :dance::yay:

Medium fits me fine. I didn't get much of a muffin top; I consider any pinching on the sides a muffin top.

They say "fits true to size" and I'm typically a medium so that's why I went with M.

I hope any of this is helpful.

shimmygoddess
12-07-2016, 08:31 AM
I hope any of this is helpful.

Thanks so much