PDA

View Full Version : Hello, everyone!

Sophie Dabat
01-05-2017, 04:29 PM
Hi!
My name is Sophie and I'm from Brittany, in France.
I'm not a mermaid (for the moment, as I'm going to buy my first tail in a few weeks, perhaps days, I'm just waiting for an answer from swimming pools in my area).
I've been fascinated by mermaids & in general supernatural creatures, like, forever, and... I'm a writer! Of urban fantasy novels, with lots of creatures and badass heroines.
I've been in relation with several French mermaids and they told me about Mernetwork so I can have informations for my next novel which is about mermaiding...
Soooo...
I'll be asking a lot of questions, hope I won't be obnoxious!

Thanks everyone!

MermaidLiara
01-10-2017, 05:00 AM
Welcome Sophie! :) What kind of tail will you buy? I hope some pools will let you swim! And wow, I want to read your mermaid novel!!

And I'd also love to read your fantasy novel with a badass heroine. Do you have a link? I don't mind if the book is in French, I can read French.

Sophie Dabat
01-10-2017, 05:06 AM
The mermaid novel is not written yet. I'll be during 2017's second semester. I'm doing some researches for the moment...
My urban fantasy novel is called Sainte Marie des Ombres (saint Mary of Shadows) and it's here : http://www.babelio.com/livres/Dabat-Sainte-Marie-des-Ombres-tome-1--La-Brulure-de-la-/589476 (the first book of the five).
I'm going to by a Magictail tomorrow (the Arielle Pro Set) and I had a call this morning from the nearest swimming pool: they agree to let me swim with my monofin and tail every friday evening! I'm sooooo happy!

Welcome Sophie! :) What kind of tail will you buy? I hope some pools will let you swim! And wow, I want to read your mermaid novel!!

And I'd also love to read your fantasy novel with a badass heroine. Do you have a link? I don't mind if the book is in French, I can read French.