PDA

View Full Version : Wanted: Used Silicone Tail

neonmermaid
02-19-2012, 04:40 PM
If you have one or know someone who does, I'd love to buy it. Message me!

Thanks mers!

Spindrift
02-19-2012, 06:25 PM
Right now I know that there are two latex tails that are being sold:

http://mernetwork.com/index/showthread.php?1355-Blue-Mermaid-s-MVD-Latex-Tail-For-Sale
http://mernetwork.com/index/showthread.php?988-MVD-latex-tail-on-ebay!&highlight=selling

But I don't know if anyone is selling any used silicone tails.

Mermaid Saphira
02-19-2012, 07:07 PM
What r u planning to do with the tail?? Srry, don't mean to sound all nosey...just a curious mer :$

neonmermaid
02-19-2012, 11:08 PM
Yes, I've seen those two. I'm not crazy about the hip fins on the Mike Van Daal tail but it definitely caught my attention. Also hoping for silicone rather than latex. I'm making a neoprene/latex tail right now but it's hard to find the time to work on it!

What r u planning to do with the tail?? Srry, don't mean to sound all nosey...just a curious mer :$

I'm naturally curious too! Haha! I'm going to be working for an entertainment agency, I live in Huntington Beach (Orange County) so I'm hoping to do promo work downtown as well as hopefully some classy Beverly Hills pool parties. I've always wanted to be a mermaid...just recently I discovered this could be a reality! Would also really like to promote awareness about the health of our oceans with some of my photographer friends. I hate litterbugs. So few beaches are still beautiful in socal! Huntington Beach can be really gross. I really prefer Newport but parking sucks there. [/endrant]

Mermaid Saphira
02-19-2012, 11:15 PM
^ aww ok! good luck :)

Gem Stone
02-19-2012, 11:53 PM
Hate to ask on someone else thread but
i am also looking for latex and or silicone tails but I have a horrible price range that will make it almost impossible for me to find one. My price range is less than $1000, not good for finding a good tail made out of the materials I want but that's just that for now. Any help?

Mermaid Lorelei
02-20-2012, 06:02 PM
Unfortunately, Gem Stone, you likely won't find a silicone tail for less than about $2000. The materials alone cost over $1000 if it is made out of quality silicone. You might be able to get a latex tail for your budget though.

Nim
03-14-2012, 05:04 PM
Aww so expensive :( I'm searching too...

Gem Stone
03-14-2012, 09:50 PM
does anyone own a mermaids r us tail? i wondered how they hold up overtime

MermaidParties
03-16-2012, 02:14 PM
Please check out www.facebook.com/mermaidparties or contact Stephanie at mermaidparties@gmail.com
She sells realistic silicone/latex tails with scales and custom painted to your specifications for a decent price!