PDA

View Full Version : Ordering a tail from SeeThroughSea!

Mermaid Lilija
01-24-2017, 04:51 AM
I am in the process of ordering a tail from SeeThroughSea! I thought a diary from how things worked out would be fun :) also so other mers could see a review on this tailmaker as not many exist from them. I'll keep updates as many as I can!

First things first; I searched through mernetwork's forums for reviews of different tailmakers. I first wanted to buy from mertailor because I loved the "phoenix" fluke but after all the bad reviews I decided not to buy from him. I further searched for tailmakers. I did have a budget (for only the tail+top shipping not included) my budget was $3000. As Merbella's wich I love took a break and Finfolk also, I searched more and more I came across a lot of makers but found seethroughsea interesting also from what they do.

For mers who don't know what they do this is what they have on their site (I would love to explain it myself but as my english is not my first language I am afraid of making mistakes);
" Here at See Through Sea, we hold giving back to our community and participating in marine conservation efforts as one of our top priorities. We have therefore chosen to donate up to 20% of the proceeds from our See Through Sea shop to Ocean Clean-Up events and marine research, rescue, and rehabilitation organizations such as Ke Kai Ola and West Hawaii Marine Mammal Response Network. To date, we have removed over 1,000 lbs of manmade debris from the Sea! "

The tails;

You can choose from six different flukes, two scale patterns, two mermaid top design and add-on fins
The tail cost $2500 inclusive heel fins or you can substituted the fins for a mermaid top.

Flukes; http://nebula.wsimg.com/obj/NzI4RjlGMkE4QzdCQzU3ODMyRjI6YThlYzI4YmVhNTU2NzhhMj kzZWU4ZDlmNDhjY2VjNGQ6Ojo6OjA=
http://nebula.wsimg.com/obj/NzI4RjlGMkE4QzdCQzU3ODMyRjI6YzI4MDdlNzQwMGJiMzE1Ym NhMDNlMmZiN2FhOTUyZGE6Ojo6OjA=

Scale patterns; http://nebula.wsimg.com/obj/NzI4RjlGMkE4QzdCQzU3ODMyRjI6MWZlNmVjNDFlN2Q3ZjAxZj ZmMjcxODZlZDA1ZjdkYjE6Ojo6OjA=
http://nebula.wsimg.com/obj/NzI4RjlGMkE4QzdCQzU3ODMyRjI6NmI3MTEwYmExOWIyZGUzNW Q4MmUwOTJjODkxZWE5M2U6Ojo6OjA=

Mermaid Tops; https://attachment.outlook.office.net/owa/misswerewolf@hotmail.com/service.svc/s/GetFileAttachment?id=AQMkADAwATYwMAItZjJiZi03ZmVjL TAwAi0wMAoARgAAA6T%2FcgA5HqdHqTMw2K5PbKkHAFitIAJUm JxMn2G7673hnlkAAAIBDAAAAFitIAJUmJxMn2G7673hnlkAAAD Yty2bAAAAARIAEACnQbw7FZJWRJEInDlMADFr&X-OWA-CANARY=NaVtwPndNEqK-5O4VvsocNBgvi0wRNQY-iiV5n4xZHjHv21iqvwxcenwGJItSO98O7I3LAX8DWI.&token=b450362f-1750-4f9a-a4c8-f5822d150a98&owa=outlook.live.com&isc=1

https://attachment.outlook.office.net/owa/misswerewolf@hotmail.com/service.svc/s/GetFileAttachment?id=AQMkADAwATYwMAItZjJiZi03ZmVjL TAwAi0wMAoARgAAA6T%2FcgA5HqdHqTMw2K5PbKkHAFitIAJUm JxMn2G7673hnlkAAAIBDAAAAFitIAJUmJxMn2G7673hnlkAAAD Yty2bAAAAARIAEABw1PBBAYMIRJ%2FceOgoohJp&X-OWA-CANARY=j4IeEVqfNE-TdtMwKmRvdnCnwi0wRNQYBBznzzbEULV8oG8UpgoTY4QRvmpF_ lC4KyDmUw-zHDk.&token=b450362f-1750-4f9a-a4c8-f5822d150a98&owa=outlook.live.com&isc=1

Add-on fins; http://nebula.wsimg.com/obj/NzI4RjlGMkE4QzdCQzU3ODMyRjI6NDQwMDE0ZWMxZjkyNzI5ZG I4OTFmM2FjMzhhZTY2MWE6Ojo6OjA=
http://nebula.wsimg.com/obj/NzI4RjlGMkE4QzdCQzU3ODMyRjI6NjgyNzc5NGUyN2NhNzg5MD ZjNzg4ZTJkNmVlMzQ4YmE6Ojo6OjA=
http://nebula.wsimg.com/obj/NzI4RjlGMkE4QzdCQzU3ODMyRjI6MWEzMzc5NjEwNTdmNjU0Yj Q1MzAzYzZiMzE4NTMxMWQ6Ojo6OjA=

The add-on fins each have a different price as they aren't all the same size so it depends. I asked for the pricing guide and I got it in no time!
Price range for hip fins from $200-$220
Price range for Dorsal fins from $185-220
Price range for Heel or other small fins from $165-$175

My tail;

I've chosen the Renee fluke(tail price $2500),parrotfish scales, Odyssey ankle fins($165), Mana dorsal fin($210) and the seaweed top(included in tail price)
total; $2,875

They also gave me the price for shipment (approximately) it is $250 from Hawaii to Belgium but this isn't fully correct yet!

We already had a lot of contact they were very nice and responded really fast! We live in complete different time zones; when it'sday in my country, it's the middle of night at theirs! But I contacted them in the evening(my time zone) and they answered me at day(they time zone). It only took about a few hours from them to respond! They also were very nice and helped me out a lot with questions I had.

My design;
As I am a mermaid born in the winter and cold lands of Finland. I wanted a tail that presented ice,snow, cold and my birthplace. I love the color blue in combination with white but I used also black in the back en the fluke upper details for more depth. The stripes represent icicles. Also used dots in my fluke as the reference to snow there are small,medium and large ones on it not in a pattern but just randomly as snow is. I choose the seaweed top I felt in love with it, don't get me wrong! I had difficulties with choosing from the two designs as I loved them both but thought the seaweed top was just unique and more realistic looking (as I think of why do mers have scales on their breasts?) but that's of course an opinion of me! :) the top is also blue covered in "snow" dots" and I asked for depth in the top with light-medium and dark blue colors for a more realistic top. I also choose the parrotfish scales!

Why I choose the color blue and white (and black)? First of all; it's one of my favourite colors, the ocean has this color, the flag of my birth land has it and I'm born in the winter so this reminds me of when I was born.
Why a blue seaweed top instead of naturel colors? As I said I wanted to create a tail that presented ice,snow, cold and my birthplace. And I have a wild fantasy so why not do something unusual? I first wanted to use naturel colors and let the seaweed just look frozen but the colors didn't work with my tail itself so I choose to go full fantasy and froze the seaweed!
Why the renee fluke? I also had diffculties choosing from the flukes as there are many beautiful ones they have! I had difficulties choosing from the Anthias, Kailua, Odyssey and Renee. I thought just because I'm a bit chubby the other the Anthias and Kailua wouldn't look very good on me because they weren't as width so the attention would go on my chubby parts rather then my tail. Then the Odyssey and Renee, I really had difficulties with choosing from these two! After a few discussions with myself... I thought the Renee would fit better in my snow/ice conception as this fluke is more sort of straight, pointy and more streamlined to represent these things.
Why not the Ward scales instead of the Parrotfish scales? I thought about getting the Ward ones as they are also more pointy, but I didn't really like them (this is everyone's personal view), I loved the Parrotfish ones also because they would fit more with the chubby body I have. So it wouldn't be all pointy and straight, and my body would fade a little in with the tail as these scales are round!

I really can't wait for my tail and I will keep you mers updated as much as I can! Also if you have any questions about my tail/design or other stuff feel free to ask! :)

Mermaid Lilija
01-24-2017, 04:51 AM
My tail design

You can also follow them on instagram if you want to see more of their creations!
They have two instagrams 1: https://www.instagram.com/seethroughsea/
and the second instagram is only about their tails: https://www.instagram.com/seethroughseamermaids/

Mermaid Tami
01-24-2017, 11:18 PM
What a great review! I can't wait to see how it progresses!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mermaid Lilija
01-25-2017, 08:38 AM
What a great review! I can't wait to see how it progresses!

I will be updating as much as I can! I'm now in the process of taking my measurments ! :)

Mermaid Lilija
01-30-2017, 05:22 PM
Quick small update;

I've had some troubles with PayPal and contacted SeeThroughSea about this! I had troubles for 1 week almost 2 weeks. They were really helpful and even offered other options if PayPal kept giving troubles. Today I paid the full price of my tail (I used PayPal) and they are now beginning the process of making my beautiful tail! They will keep me updated of the process! I really can't wait to see not only the final product but the whole process of the tail!

Nerdmaid Faith
01-30-2017, 05:25 PM
Quick small update;

I've had some troubles with PayPal and contacted SeeThroughSea about this! I had troubles for 1 week almost 2 weeks. They were really helpful and even offered other options if PayPal kept giving troubles. Today I paid the full price of my tail (I used PayPal) and they are now beginning the process of making my beautiful tail! They will keep me updated of the process! I really can't wait to see not only the final product but the whole process of the tail!
This so great hearing about all the nitty gritty about ordering a tail - I can't wait to see the final product in your hands!

Sent from my SM-G386W using Tapatalk

PrincessNymphiaoftheSea
02-07-2017, 01:36 PM
That's an absolutely gorgeous design and definitely fits your mermaid persona to a tee! :D
Will you be showing progress pictures on it once they come out?

Mermaid Lilija
02-07-2017, 02:07 PM
That's an absolutely gorgeous design and definitely fits your mermaid persona to a tee! :D
Will you be showing progress pictures on it once they come out?

Yes I will! :) They are now getting all the materials :) so when they begin they will keep me updated!

Mermaid Lilija
02-07-2017, 02:14 PM
This so great hearing about all the nitty gritty about ordering a tail - I can't wait to see the final product in your hands!

Oh yes! I had so much trouble getting the money transfer! I don't know about the rest of the world but Europe has some really strict laws and I struggled 2 weeks with only the money! I will post pictures of the process when I can and of course the final product!

PrincessNymphiaoftheSea
02-07-2017, 02:26 PM
Yes I will! :) They are now getting all the materials :) so when they begin they will keep me updated!

YASSSSS! I can hardly wait to see your tail come to life! :D

It's kind of funny really, I actually ordered a tail from See Through Sea myself as well. I'm supposed to be receiving it by late March to take with me to an anime convention here in the states to start promoting myself :) Looks like we'll be sisters born from the same tail company so to speak lol

Mermaid Lilija
02-07-2017, 02:38 PM
YASSSSS! I can hardly wait to see your tail come to life! :D

It's kind of funny really, I actually ordered a tail from See Through Sea myself as well. I'm supposed to be receiving it by late March to take with me to an anime convention here in the states to start promoting myself :) Looks like we'll be sisters born from the same tail company so to speak lol

Ahww yess!!!! :D would love to see your tail too!

PrincessNymphiaoftheSea
02-07-2017, 02:54 PM
Ahww yess!!!! :D would love to see your tail too!

Do you know when you're tail is going to be completed? :D I know they usually take about 2 weeks to make them, at least that's what Alicia told me last time we talked :)

Mermaid Lilija
02-07-2017, 03:28 PM
Do you know when you're tail is going to be completed? :D I know they usually take about 2 weeks to make them, at least that's what Alicia told me last time we talked :)

They didn't really gave me a date but they said they would make it as fast as possible because they felt a little bad for me about all the troubles I had with the money ( which obvious wasn't their fault ) :) I ordered the tail on 14.01.2017 and I payed the full price on 30.01.2017 and they ordered the materials early last week! So I think they are beginning to start the progress as they already prepped the molds while I was struggling with my money transactions! I can't wait for updates!

Btw I followed you on Instagram!!!
:mermaid kiss:

Mermaid Lilija
02-11-2017, 06:50 PM
I just checked my mail and got some good news! This is the mail!

I can't wait oh my gosh!!!!! They really keep good contact, the lag they are talking about was just one day! I don't mind one day at all sometimes you need to wait a few days for answers and they apologize for just one day. Don't get me wrong it isn't bad but they really didn't need to apologize :) ! I am so happy with their help and fast responses

Mermaid Tami
02-12-2017, 01:12 PM
I can't wait to see this!!!!

Dame Melusine
02-13-2017, 01:45 PM
I can't wait to see it, i LOVE the design!

Mermaid Tami
02-14-2017, 07:31 AM
Hannah Fraser just did an un-boxing video! She sent one of her tails to See Throughout Sea to have silicone fins added to it! It's absolutely beautiful!!

Mermaid Lilija
02-14-2017, 09:42 AM
Hannah Fraser just did an un-boxing video! She sent one of her tails to See Throughout Sea to have silicone fins added to it! It's absolutely beautiful!!

Omg!! Where can you find the video?????!!!

Mermaid Fenicia
02-14-2017, 03:33 PM
on her fb-account ;)

Mermaid Tami
02-14-2017, 07:11 PM
Yep, her Facebook

Mermaid Lilija
02-20-2017, 03:47 AM
I just checked my mail and got some good news! This is the mail!

I can't wait oh my gosh!!!!! They really keep good contact, the lag they are talking about was just one day! I don't mind one day at all sometimes you need to wait a few days for answers and they apologize for just one day. Don't get me wrong it isn't bad but they really didn't need to apologize :) ! I am so happy with their help and fast responses

Small update;
It's been almost ten days now since I heard from them. I didn't want to bother them with messages but I really want to see how my tail progresses I now finally send them a message if there are some progress photos (I really hope so!) I'm still not mad at the communication because like I said they are probably really busy. But can't wait to see some pics!

Karri3
02-23-2017, 06:17 PM
Great review! I hadn't heard of this company before, but I've now followed them on Instagram. So excited to see your tail updates :)

Mermaid Lilija
03-01-2017, 03:54 PM
Just wanted to do a quick small update;

I really love this company, their designs, their responding times,... but the only thing I'm sad about is that I asked several times for progress pictures and never got answered. If they didn't want to show the progress they could just have said me. I can totally understand that they want their own technics and stuff to be "secret" or something else. But they can say that... I sent them again a message asking about a picture because I'm just curious, it will be my tail after all... I hope they will now response with just an answer or I really hope some pictures!

PrincessNymphiaoftheSea
03-02-2017, 10:40 AM
Update:

Yesterday I did a update that I wasn't really happy about them ignoring my picture questions. I send them a message en saw this morning they responded! This is their message;

[/FONT][/COLOR]
I was really happy they responded and again I have no complaints. The only thing I wanted to change is that they just could have said that they didn't want to do pictures before hand because of their own technics (which they want to remain secret). Due to the storm they need to wait for painting, I'm a little sad because if their was no storm/ bad weather my tail could be finished in 1 - 2 weeks. But they can't do anything about that so it's just waiting for mother nature to calm down. I'm really happy I got a sneak preview of my tail!

You can see the dorsal fin next to my tail, the top and the ankle fins were not in the picture.

Oh wow! I'm thoroughly impressed with the quality! :D She's going to be a real stunner once yours is finished!

Are you planning on naming her yet?

Mermaid Lilija
03-02-2017, 10:46 AM
Oh wow! I'm thoroughly impressed with the quality! :D She's going to be a real stunner once yours is finished!

Are you planning on naming her yet?

I was considering to name it but I really don't know a name yet haha. Maybe later... or maybe getting some suggestions from friends or other merfolk! :D

Mermaid Lilija
03-09-2017, 12:03 PM
Got some news!

My tail is being painted and is almost done! Only about two-three days left! I received a picture but they requested not to post it on social media (personal reasons they explained to me and I understood them).

The paint looks very nice and had a really good fading! I talked about where my tail was inspired from and she then used some other pigments in the blue wich were just stunning in the light! The paint almost glows! It shines so bright I truly love it! I never asked for this, and I didn't know she used extra pigments (but I could change it if I didn't like it), she totally went detail into my design and the story behind the tail, that is why she did this. She definitely can think outside the box! And I truly love this about a designer/artist.
:swoon:

She had to put two extra tables on the sides for the fluke it is that big! I kinda laughed when I saw that, I knew the fluke was big but damn! :lol:

Since I wanted to name my tail I've got some names but can't choose from them :( Maybe some advice? These are the names with their meanings...;

Coventina
Water goddess.
Celtic

Dylana
ocean-born
England

Cordelia
Women of the sea.
Celtic

Marella
Shining sea.
Celtic

Marilla
Shining sea.
Celtic

Meredith
Protector of the sea.
Celtic

Morgana
Dweller of the sea.
Celtic

MeliPixie
03-09-2017, 03:11 PM
Wow that tail is gorgeous even without the paint! I can't wait to see it finished! The name Coventina or Cordelia would go well with your theme of cold, because they start with the hard "C" sound ;)

Sent from my Shellphone using Tapatalk for Android

Mermaid Lilija
03-09-2017, 04:16 PM
Wow that tail is gorgeous even without the paint! I can't wait to see it finished! The name Coventina or Cordelia would go well with your theme of cold, because they start with the hard "C" sound ;)

Never thought of that! Also my real name begins with a C so that's also a win win haha

Mermaid Lilija
03-27-2017, 05:48 AM
And this is the final result! Her name is the "Cordelia Tail"! She will be shipped out tomorrow! Top pics will go on my Instagram when I received it! Also maybe going to do an unboxing video on Instagram (not sure) otherwise pictures LOTS of pictures!!! My experience with SeeThroughSea was FINtastic!, I read some old stories about them but they are really great at making tails and what they do! So that will be the past. I totally recommend them!
:cheerleader:

Ashe
03-27-2017, 10:43 AM
Oh wow! I had never really noticed SeeThroughSea's work before, but this looks very nice. I'm really digging that scale size gradient on both the top and bottom of the tail :)

PrincessNymphiaoftheSea
03-27-2017, 12:02 PM
Holy moly!!!! Those blues are incredible! :D

Mermaid Lilija
03-27-2017, 01:05 PM
Oh wow! I had never really noticed SeeThroughSea's work before, but this looks very nice. I'm really digging that scale size gradient on both the top and bottom of the tail :)

Yeah! I just loved how they put details like you said :D They are not that "famous" like FinFolks, Merbellas,... but definitely worth it!

Mermaid Lilija
03-27-2017, 01:09 PM
Holy moly!!!! Those blues are incredible! :D

Yes!! They are so bright also they put some special pigments in it, it looks like it just sparkles like glitter in the sunlight! (they send me a video of it) and also the white, I could choose from different sort of whites and I explained to them what the tail was about and that I let the decision of wich white will be more one with the idea and they did something amazing! I shall just copy what they said haha "I used a new pigment I found that is very subtle, you can only see it in bright sunlight but when the white parts of your tail are in the sun they glint a very icy blue."
I just love the idea already and I will be making a video probably!

Mermaid Tami
03-27-2017, 09:29 PM
I seriously can't wait to see pictures!

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Nerdmaid Faith
03-27-2017, 11:07 PM
I'm beyond psyched to see you in it!!!

MeliPixie
03-27-2017, 11:15 PM
Very exciting, can't wait!

MermaidLiara
03-28-2017, 02:24 AM

Holy shit, that gradience. Stunning.

May I be awkward and ask how much you spent on this tail?

Mermaid Lilija
03-28-2017, 04:08 AM
[/CENTER]Holy shit, that gradience. Stunning.

May I be awkward and ask how much you spent on this tail?

I had the top & tail for $2500 with the dorsal fin & ankle fins it was $2.875 :) And shipping from Hawaii to Belgium is $172,31 so in grand total $3047,31... Taxes not included yet wich will be a lot!

My tail will arrive within 8 business days!

MermaidLiara
03-28-2017, 05:04 AM
That's not bad, especially considering that elaborate paint job! Does she offer competitor monofins as well?

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-N910F met Tapatalk

Mermaid Lilija
03-28-2017, 03:12 PM
That's not bad, especially considering that elaborate paint job! Does she offer competitor monofins as well?

You can just ask if you have a particular mono fin in mind that you want, it will need to be modified tho :) So normally yes!

Avya
03-28-2017, 11:24 PM

I asked them about the competitor for an upgrade and they said they don't recommend it. I don't have the email handy, but they said something like, 'it adds little propulsion and sacrifices the flowiness of the tail'. Of course it was worded much better than that but you get the idea. They do it though, if you really wanted it. [emoji5]

Rett
03-29-2017, 12:22 AM
Huh, really? The competitor has at least double the propulsion of most monofins on the US market. What monofin is standard in their tails? I would disagree quite strongly with that claim of adding little propulsion. It would sacrifice the flow of the tail, but that might be the look the mer is going for.

The Water Phoenix
03-29-2017, 12:53 AM
They use the finis trainer monofin in their tails. I've heard nothing but good reviews about the trainer.

Avya
03-29-2017, 12:59 AM
Oh I 100% agree. I thought that was a little weird considering that, yes, it does sacrifice the flow, but the competitor can be one of the best monofins for maximum propulsion. And I also agree that it could be the look the mer is looking for...
My suggestion would be to do research on what kind of monofin would be best suited for you. They are professionals, but it's not like a competitor hasn't been used in a tail before. :lol:

Mermaid Lilija
03-29-2017, 12:30 PM
I agree with the sacrifice of the flow but yes it is the best for propulsion :D
I love the look of a floppy tail so yeah... and I have also sort of a skin condition on one of my foots and for me the finis is more comfortable then the competitor (I know that sounds a bit weird I think??)

Mermaid Lilija
04-07-2017, 11:58 AM
I saw a few hours ago that the status of my tail changed

I thought it is a bit weird because normally something from customs comes up first? It says it is departed already... Anybody knows? (it came from Hawaii to Belgium)Y:confused: Also it was sent with USPS.

Mermaid Lilija
04-16-2017, 02:49 PM
Sorry for the people who didn't know! I literally posted spam on my Instagram about my tail and forgot about this threat a bit... but it came in this friday! And it is a beauty! went swimming with it the same day and it was just fintastic!

MeliPixie
04-16-2017, 04:27 PM
Ah, it's gorgeous! I don't know how I missed this on IG but congratulations Lilija! It's so beautiful, I can't wait for your video! <3

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Mermaid Lilija
06-07-2017, 05:39 PM
I am going to do a small update on what's going on with my tail.

After lots of swims I realised the back of the tail is too short so it always shows my swim pants and has a huge gap not just a "gap" when I swim it feels like the whole pool is coming into my tail. I first thought this was just because I didn't pull the tail fully up but again I swam a lot.

I mailed them about the problem with the shortness of the back and they said they would make me a gap wrap for free but never heard of them after I sent them a mail with what I would like.

My top is already tearing in the front and the back where the "seaweed" is attached is just coming off (I had to sew this on my own to get them back on the bra underneath).

This is really a huge disappointment since they were so nice to me. I don't really know what to do, I had a birthday party for a kid in 2 weeks now but I can't go there looking like this mess. So I cancelled it...

I actually now regret this first tail. It is still beautiful but it just has the big faults that I can't get it fixed on my own or by another tailmaker because I have no money left to do this.

MeliPixie
06-07-2017, 05:43 PM
Oh no I'm so sorry to hear about this. Your tail is so pretty. How disappointing. Perhaps if you are persistently in contact they will help you. If a product has a flaw that makes it come apart with use, something ought to be done. Don't count them out just yet, keep at it <3

Mermaid Lilija
06-07-2017, 05:45 PM
Oh no I'm so sorry to hear about this. Your tail is so pretty. How disappointing. Perhaps if you are persistently in contact they will help you. If a product has a flaw that makes it come apart with use, something ought to be done. Don't count them out just yet, keep at it <3

I've already tried this... I see them posting on Instagram but they just won't answer me... I gave up. :(

MeliPixie
06-07-2017, 05:47 PM
Oh dear, that is terrible :( Perhaps write an official review of your items so other mers know what to watch out for, that's all I can think of. Unfortunately this happens with too many companies and to too many merfolk. :(

Mermaid Lilija
06-07-2017, 05:55 PM
I was thinking about doing that but can't find a seethroughsea review forum so still figuring out where to do it. I was also thinking about a little gofundme page because I really have some difficult times financially now. I can't pay some bills, I have to feed my animals...(rough times here) Keeping the goal a bit low so I could fix my tail first so I could do some parties and earn some extra money with that..

But I feel like such a desperate mermaid for doing that! People have really good reasons for doing a gofundme & don't think I deserve to do that.

MeliPixie
06-07-2017, 05:58 PM
You spent good money on a tail that was going to earn you money, and it turned out not to be the quality you expected. If you need a little help getting there, there is no shame in asking. You and your animals deserve to eat. It's fine to make a gofundme. If I had it I would donate myself.

As for a review forum you can probably contact a forum mod to help you figure out where to post, or even ask in the Mer Network chat room if you're on Tapatalk :D

AniaR
06-07-2017, 09:15 PM
there isn't an official review section yet. But honestly I can't say I am surprised. When tail makers try to skip ahead this can happen.

MermaidLiara
06-08-2017, 05:54 AM
This sucks Lilija :( you spent so much money on this tail and you were looking forward to it so much... hope you can work it out with Seethroughsea!

Maybe in the meantime you can make/buy another top, so you'll be able to do events/birthday parties?

You could make a skirt of this shape: https://ae01.alicdn.com/kf/HTB1KOi8OpXXXXbHaFXXq6xXFXXXN/Hot-Verkoop-Buikdans-Hip-Rok-Sjaal-Wrap-Taille-Riem-Bling-Gouden-Munten-Pailletten-Kwasten.jpg You could decorate it with shells, plants, pearls, etc. and easily wrap it around your hips. That would conceal the low back for now!

AliciaUnderwater
06-08-2017, 04:46 PM
Hey Lilija,
A friend just let me know this was here, though I tend to stay off mernetwork, I wanted to address this. I'm sorry that I didn't realize you were waiting for a response from me after I collected your measurements to make a gap wrap.
I'll message you privately so we can figure out what we can do to make sure that you're happy with your experience. 41272

Mermaid Lilija
06-08-2017, 06:19 PM
The moment you feel so bad & stupid at the same time !
:doh:
Holy Fins!:(

The mail I had sent was not even sent. Not noticing this with a full mail... Stupid me.
I feel so saved & happy! :D It was just a miscommunication.

I will be making an official review. (Going to ask for an official review page so people can post it there since there isn't one yet)

I have to say I am still very happy with my tail. Sometimes things go wrong, it happens. :D But to have people so understanding is amazing!
Thank you Alicia!

MeliPixie
06-08-2017, 08:21 PM
Yay! I'm so glad you are working toward a solution again!

MermaidLiara
06-09-2017, 03:40 AM
Glad to hear everything is working out!