PDA

View Full Version : Hi I'm new with questions <3

lolitakitten
02-28-2017, 09:54 PM
I came here through watching the doctors. And I found it so lovely that there's a community. I love the water and when I was young I always felt like a mermaid and would buy the fins.
I can't wait to get my tail to swim.
How did you first know you were a mermaid?

crystalleaf
03-01-2017, 01:43 AM
Welcome to Mernetwork Lolitakitten :) I just stumbled upon it on a website and was fascinated by it ever since ^^" I've been swimming for the last year and a few months and it's wonderful 😍

Also I'm wondering if you ate a Lolita like your name suggests?

Gesendet von meinem 5022D mit Tapatalk

crystalleaf
03-01-2017, 01:44 AM
Are! Not ate! 🙈 oh my god

Gesendet von meinem 5022D mit Tapatalk

Mermaid Wesley
03-01-2017, 11:26 AM
So glad that show helped you find us! Welcome to the forum! I started mermaiding when i faound the forum, but I was a mermaid far before that! <3

Leila
03-01-2017, 11:32 AM
Welcome! To be quite frank, I'd always thought of myself as a mermaid and enjoyed time in the water since I learnt how to swim at 4- however I had no idea there was a community for mermaiding or even the option to buy tails until relatively recently :D

MerGreg
03-01-2017, 11:54 AM
Welcome, lolitakitten! Hope you find the community you're looking for here!

I have always been fascinated by the sea and by aquatic life - some times, I even get my "fix" for sea life just staring at the lobster tank at the supermarket.:lol:

It's just always been a part of my makeup, and when I found this community, all I could do was just Dive Right In.

Mermaid Lanier
03-01-2017, 11:36 PM
Hi! Baby mer here.

I grew up visiting the beach every summer. I even went before I was born! I've always been a great swimmer and loved few things more than jumping in a pool or ocean.

I loved The Little Mermaid growing up not for the story or characters--which is odd, as I'm a writer--but just for the merfolk. My cousins and I played mermaids every time we hopped in the pool. (We even tied our legs together with goggle straps to be more mer-like. Kids: Do NOT do as we did!!!)

When I found the mermaid community through some accidental YouTube videos (Hi Raina!) I made an 0-0 face and jumped on MerNetwork as fast as I could type. I've been devouring information and working towards making my own tail since. I hope I cab remain a part of the community for a long time!