PDA

View Full Version : Ordering a tail from Mazus Mermaid Emporium

Zeldamaniacc
03-02-2017, 02:34 AM
So, I've had a Mertailor Eco fabric tail for a while, and finally saved up enough money for an upgrade! I found Mazus Mermaid Emporium through MerNetwork Classifieds and fell in love with her tails. Not long after that, I contacted her about making a tail for me. I am happy to say that i've sent the measurements, paid, and the tail has been designed! Mermaid Mazu has been amazing so far with designing my tail! It was sort of an odd design request, as I wanted the tail to be themed after the coloring of the USA astronaut suits, and the lunar surface. She did an amazing job with the design, and I can't wait for construction of the tail to begin!

Zeldamaniacc
03-23-2017, 10:33 PM
Got an update from Mazu. All the materials for the tail have arrived and construction is now underway!

Slim
03-23-2017, 11:36 PM
Got an update from Mazu. All the materials for the tail have arrived and construction is now underway!

You are going to love her work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mermaid mazu
03-25-2017, 09:48 AM
I have the front complete as of last night. Would you like me to post a pictute here or to you privately?

mermaid mazu
03-25-2017, 09:54 AM
I sent it to you privately. You should see it before everyone else :) I hope you lover it!

Zeldamaniacc
03-25-2017, 03:07 PM

Here it is so far! It's so beautiful! Sorry I didn't see your post earlier Mazu!

mermaid mazu
03-25-2017, 03:13 PM
That's ok, I'm really glad you like it!

Zeldamaniacc
03-25-2017, 03:22 PM
So I've been looking around at people's tails and haven't seen anything similar to mine, does this mean I might be the first Astro-Mer? haha

mermaid mazu
03-25-2017, 03:34 PM
I couldn't find anything like it when I was researching for design ideas

Zeldamaniacc
03-26-2017, 03:24 AM
This makes me even more excited about the tail XD

Zeldamaniacc
04-12-2017, 10:10 PM
The tail came in! It is beautiful and amazing and everything I could wish for!

The box Mazu put it in was very creative, I loved the stamps and writing!

Inside was a tail care sheet and a keychain replica of my tail! It lives on my purse now.

Zeldamaniacc
04-12-2017, 10:23 PM
Here is the front of the tail:

And, here is the back:

I especially love the dorsal fin and how it sticks up!

The tail actually came in about a week ago. Sadly, it was too big. This was due to my not taking the correct measurements for the monofin I had chosen (FinFun Monofin). Therefore, I shipped it back to Mazu to fix. I was asked to include a duct tape dummy so she could be sure the fit was correct, so I made one and shipped it back with the tail. It only took Mazu a couple days to fix and ship back to me. It just arrived for the second time today. I couldn't resist trying it on and swimming in it, so I did. It fit perfectly and swam great! Sadly, my swimming partner wasn't able to come swim with me today so I couldn't get pictures, but a lady at the pool did snap a few photos of me for her mermaid-loving daughter! The people who saw me swimming thought my tail was pretty cool, and I agree! I love this tail and will get photos of me swimming in it when I can!

mermaid mazu
04-12-2017, 10:36 PM
Yay! Im so glad it fits properly this time and swims well :) for the record, anyone that orders from me is now asked to send me a duct tape dummy so that is never an issue again.

Mermaid Octavia
04-12-2017, 11:13 PM
The little charm she made for you is adorable!