PDA

View Full Version : AB Tails and Alexander Buratti- Have you been scammed?

AniaR
03-21-2017, 12:38 AM
I recently came across a mermaid (I will encourage her to post her story here personally) who claims that this company: https://www.facebook.com/ABTails/?ref=br_rs took all her money for her tail and never delivered.
Once I started asking people about this guy and his company, many started telling me he's done it to them and issued death threats and other online harassing behaviour.

People often come to me about these things because they are too scared of the tail makers to post this stuff themselves. I just wanted to start this thread because sometimes when one person speaks up, others will

If you had an experience with this person can you please post, and any proof that you have? The allegations I am hearing are VERY serious, and if they are true, this person needs to be blacklisted. However I have not dealt with them directly so all I can so on my end is simply facilitate a discussion.

Mermaid Kiyoko
03-21-2017, 12:50 AM
Hello.

I went through this company about a year or two ago, and was thinking I would get a tail if i did a payment plan. I raised money, asked my boyfriend for help as well as friends who happily started to raise the money. I sent it in payments so eventually I would get it paid off, and I thought I was doing well. Until his now ex girlfriend who was a mermaid that worked for him told me what he really did with my money.

Turns our, he used it for personal stuff and not on my tail. He promised he would save it so as soon as i paid it off he would work on it, but she told me different. Needless to say I was hurt by what happened and I learned not to trust businesses like his. Cloth tails he is good at. But helping someone with silicone, after I spent $800 to send the mold and the money I raised with my fundraiser. It was horrible!

Mermaid Momo
03-21-2017, 02:16 AM
I talked to a mermaid last year who had a terrible experience with him, I'll talk to her again and see if she'd like to post

Mermaid Wesley
03-21-2017, 11:34 AM
Oh no! :( I hate when this happens to people

angelstarfish
03-21-2017, 12:39 PM
people like him are disgusting!!!

Mermaid Aria
03-21-2017, 08:00 PM
This is the guy who owned Mer-tails with Mermaid Kassandra right? He used to be on the forum I think there is a thread where he made an Orca tail. If I remember correctly, he started AB tails when Kassandra quit working with him because she found out he had been doing shady stuff behind her back.

Sent from my Lenovo TB2-X30F using Tapatalk

AniaR
03-21-2017, 08:01 PM
I have heard from many many many sources that he was not OK to his girlfriend and that's part of what has me concerned. I don't think she feels safe to come on and talk about it.

I guess really Im just saying everyone be weary. I think we need more proof before putting him on the blacklist and God knows I'm not trying to start a war here but I have heard some VERY serious allegations.

AniaR
03-22-2017, 11:26 AM
Just an updated:

I understand a few people have tried to message me on mernetwork their stories about this. I have messaging turned OFF. No one is blocked. ;) I just have it turned off because it was filling up faster than I could get to it and honestly, there's lots of ways to contact me I didn't need one more hahaha.

I have been contacted by people with proof who don't feel safe to post it on the forum. So I have directed them to send their proof to Iona. I encourage anyone else who doesn't feel safe enough to put it in this thread, to do the same thing.

Winged Mermaid
03-22-2017, 02:16 PM
Yes, please- anyone who has proof of this please send it to me! If I have proof of harassment I can suspend or ban ban him, if I have proof of payment and no tail delivery I can blacklist him as a tailmaker. But people need to come talk to me about it! I don't bite, I promise ;)

Mermaid Momo
03-25-2017, 02:24 PM
I'll do that too, the one i talked too was too scared to go public because her family had been threatened but she had all the screenshots and everything, even of the threats

Sent from my LG-M210 using Tapatalk

AniaR
03-28-2017, 12:43 PM
found this thread from 2015

http://mernetwork.com/index/showthread.php?11444-Mer-tails-by-Merman-Alexander-amp-Mermaid-Kassandra-(an-Italian-comapny)

Mermaid Aria
03-28-2017, 01:16 PM

http://mernetwork.com/index/showthread.php?11444-Mer-tails-by-Merman-Alexander-amp-Mermaid-Kassandra-(an-Italian-comapny)
Yea this is what I was thinking of!

Sent from my LG-D851 using Tapatalk

Mermaid Kiyoko
04-02-2017, 01:17 AM
I can verify. This was true. Mermaid kassandra warned me. And thank goodness she did.

Merman Alexander
05-18-2017, 05:35 AM
I'm sorry to hear this, is not true we send all our Tails and everything always went fine! AniaR, as everyone knows one year ago the name of my company was MerTails&MermaidKassandra. I've changed company name getting back my ideas because kassandra was against me faking I was her friend using me for her personal tailmaking and controlling my life, she opened a fake account to throw Shi...t on me and on my work for gelosy since my company is ABTails I've sell only 2 tails one to my best friend one to my cousin so AniaR how can you write on this group that my clients are unsatisfied if I only have 2 and in my family e friend zone? If you AniaR even whiteout a profile photo, in real you Are Kassandra trying again the same game on the mernetwork I swear God I will denounce you!!!!!!!!!!!! Stop doing this putting people in shade only because you need others to shine!!!! You lie teller !!!!

Inviato dal mio ASUS_Z010D utilizzando Tapatalk

Merman Alexander
05-18-2017, 05:41 AM
Hello.

I went through this company about a year or two ago, and was thinking I would get a tail if i did a payment plan. I raised money, asked my boyfriend for help as well as friends who happily started to raise the money. I sent it in payments so eventually I would get it paid off, and I thought I was doing well. Until his now ex girlfriend who was a mermaid that worked for him told me what he really did with my money.

Turns our, he used it for personal stuff and not on my tail. He promised he would save it so as soon as i paid it off he would work on it, but she told me different. Needless to say I was hurt by what happened and I learned not to trust businesses like his. Cloth tails he is good at. But helping someone with silicone, after I spent $800 to send the mold and the money I raised with my fundraiser. It was horrible!
I'm sorry but this is a lie your money his hire and now if you want il meek a money transfer given back every cent to you, and Kassandra is done I swear she was the one that wen we worked together was in love whit me but I'm gay and since Dr moment she knew she started destroying my life, I've spoken to Iona the main mermaid of mernetwork and she is helping me with the Kassandra problem

Merman Alexander
05-18-2017, 05:48 AM
I have heard from many many many sources that he was not OK to his girlfriend and that's part of what has me concerned. I don't think she feels safe to come on and talk about it.

I guess really Im just saying everyone be weary. I think we need more proof before putting him on the blacklist and God knows I'm not trying to start a war here but I have heard some VERY serious allegations.
I'm gay she's non my girlfriend I don't get money and not sending tails she quit whit our professionals work because she found out I was gay an she started drowning me and my name in lies because she was angry than she could never have me in that way, I've never said something bad on her she started I'm defending my self but I had enough I will denounce her to the police she is destroying my life :(

Merman Alexander
05-18-2017, 05:55 AM
Yes, please- anyone who has proof of this please send it to me! If I have proof of harassment I can suspend or ban ban him, if I have proof of payment and no tail delivery I can blacklist him as a tailmaker. But people need to come talk to me about it! I don't bite, I promise ;)
I'm sorry but base every body know Kassandra has psychology problem. I had enough of her saying things on me that are lies, now she as another fake mernetwork account to continue throwing sht. On me I'm a respectable person and even if I love mermaids and mernetwork I'm going to the police to denounce Kassandra! I have enough

Merman Alexander
05-18-2017, 06:27 AM
AniaR is Kassandra whit another fake account, she is done she thinks that everyone on mernetwork is from others places in the world but I live in Italy just like her and my sweet AniaR jet ready to be shown to the world for what you are my dear Kassandra Mauren your days of telling everyone bad things about me are over !!!!! Look in the mirror Kassandra and see the horrible person you are!!! No Iona I'm sorry to write this but me and my family are trying to keep this girl away from me, the day that me and Kassandra started having real problems was a summer morning I was talking just the night before whit her about a mysterious girl whit a strange name talking bad about me on the mernetwork, that girl was writing those things from a long time and Kassandra as "a friend" was always there to comfort me saying she was only a liar, that mysterious girl knew details about me she only knew! My brain started getting suspicious. The next day I needed to use her PC to check Gmail ad when I was about to enter in my email a sow the name of that mysterious girl on the gmail accounts Kassandra had on her PC, the account had the password already saves and I was able to enter and realize that the mysterious girl was my best friend filled with gelosy for me my heart stoped Whiteout saying nothing I left the same day her house and went back in Rome. Then she called me we quit friendship and she told me she done that because she loved me and I had to pay because I was Gay and I only loved her as a friend. Days went by and she transformed our old mertailor page in "mermaid Kassandra" and for my tail making I had to open a new page named ABTails since then I never received new orders except from my family😂 she is a bad person. For the orca tail we base made some mistakes because the tail disintegration came as the client expected the next days I given back the client all her money having no bad things in my brain, whit internet police they can se were AniaR is and from were her messages started from and If is the computer of Kassandra she will pay for all my suffering in legal way!!!!!

Merman Alexander
05-18-2017, 06:29 AM

Mermaid Orchinus have her money back mistakes in two sometimes happen during shipping the product jets ruined but I given her all her money back

Merman Alexander
05-18-2017, 06:30 AM
I can verify. This was true. Mermaid kassandra warned me. And thank goodness she did.
She is a fake person with no heart

Merman Alexander
05-18-2017, 06:45 AM
Kassandra is you! Drop the fake https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170518/4e8de8105df24a0ff69d6ee3b998e89d.jpg

Khaleesi Daenerys
05-18-2017, 07:01 AM
Umm moderator I think this needs to be moved to the drama bubble... Yikes. :thinks::eek:

SeaGlass Siren
05-18-2017, 08:14 AM
Uhh AinaR is Raina backwards. And Raina is Canadian. You can clearly see her previous posts on the thread.

Merman Alexander
05-18-2017, 08:24 AM
Ok then sorry but, dear AinaR don't talk about people whiteout knowing them! You don't know how the story went so let's quit it here

Merman Alexander
05-18-2017, 08:27 AM
Umm moderator I think this needs to be moved to the drama bubble... Yikes. :thinks::eek:
Wen some one attacks you there is no moderation. Remember "respect 4 respect"

SeaGlass Siren
05-18-2017, 08:32 AM
No one is saying anything. Raina literally just said in the previous post, that you yourself quoted, that there needs to be proof of the allegations because of how serious they are. So why are you freakingg out unless you have something to hide?

SeaGlass Siren
05-18-2017, 08:34 AM
You posted your story and that should be it. Why are you even threatening people with the Internet police (which does not exist by the way) in the first place?

SIF
05-18-2017, 10:35 AM

Iona, you probably remember my run-in with Purple-Rainbow-Tails and the disaster-tail that I recieved, but check in with DW Trantham about her tail. She paid for one and never recieved. Also pretty sure that Rainbow still hasn't recieved hers either.

Mermaid Wesley
05-18-2017, 12:40 PM
Oh boy.

Sif- I encourage you to privately message Iona with any proof. This isn't the place for discussions on that.

Merman Alexander, I'm sorry that you feel that people are attaching you! Raina (AnaiR) is not Kassandra, (I've met her, I promise.) and many mermaids send her stories about being scammed by different tailmakers. She did say she needs proof of any wrongdoing, and I have to say it seems like everything we have heard has come from this Kassandra? Again, if that's not the case, Iona (and myself) would happily accept pms with proof. You have told your side of the story.

Oh and Khaleesi, I don't think it needs to be moved to the drama bubble. That's more for things that are not pertinent to the thread and just take up space. I think it's important to hear from everyone involved in these things.

Also: keep it chill everybody. I don't want to go to breakfast and have a bunch of rule breaks in this thread when I come back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AniaR
05-18-2017, 01:25 PM
Wes, Iona already caught this guy accessing other people's accounts is my understanding. He should be banned by now. Maybe touch base with her as I understand she's been In contact with a few people.

Alexander, I'm not someone you should threaten.

Mermaid Wesley
05-18-2017, 01:32 PM
Ah ok I just woke up to the thread. I'm gonna lock this then till I know what's happening.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mermaid Wesley
05-18-2017, 06:31 PM
Alright, people. Member "Merman Alexander" has been issued a temporary suspension for violating the following rules:

Don’t Lie.
Do not say something that is objectively untrue, or make deceptive claims about oneself or others. This includes slander and making accusations with no evidence.

Respect others.
This rule encompasses various infractions that might fall through the cracks, like hate speech, stalking people, ect. No flaming, no trolling. We shouldn’t have to tell you this stuff is wrong.

The rules can be found here:
http://mernetwork.com/index/showthread.php?266-Rules-and-Disclaimers

I have been working with Iona and it seems that both parties are making accusations without any hard proof. We can not take any further action without said proof. I am unlocking this thread so that it can serve its original purpose. As always, any proof that should be heard with regard to this can be sent to me or Iona.

Carry on everyone.

Mermaid Orcinus
05-19-2017, 05:31 AM
Mermaid Orchinus have her money back mistakes in two sometimes happen during shipping the product jets ruined but I given her all her money back

I did get my money back. And Alexander worked with me when there were problems, as did Kasandra. I was not happy with my tail, it was damaged when it arrived, and took along time to be fixed and returned. When it came back it was horrible:( Not smooth at all, the paint had spread, the white turned yellow... it was a mess. BUT I also understand that this was his first smooth tail, and it was not as easy as he thought. (I am so british here, appologising for not getting what I ordered.. hense I did not want to post on the orgional thread.. I have a problem with confrontation and upsetting people, and I knew Kasandra was on the ball and warning people as well, so I knew it would get out there)

I had a great chat with Kassandra, understood her point of view, and she was scared for her life. I also chatted to Alexander who was very appologetic and worked to give me my money back.

Having said this, it was not a possitive experience for me. Both people involved tried their best to help, but it has put me off buying another silcone tail.

If anyone wants pictures etc I can try and find them.. my old computer died a death but I have some on FB I can post here.

MermaidAnnabella
07-18-2017, 06:19 PM
Truth be told, I think Alexander is lying.
1) Everything he says doesn't add up. He persists for evidence but doesn't provide his own. If he's made a sale or if he hasn't as a business he has to report that, so take a screenshot of your monthly reports and post it, blacking out your personal info. Or your tax declaration.
2) He is ridiculously defensive. Each "reply" is increasibly immature and irate. There's no professionalism whatsoever in his tone or wording. I respect that he isn't fluent in English, but instead of whining and attacking people he needs to be professional and courteous. It's how being a businessman works (I would know).
3) When he posted his tails for sale on the buy/sell/trade-a-tail facebook group and a woman by the name of Raina Mer posted a link to this thread, he kept spamming his own post with stickers, saying "I can and will be strong". Dude. You clearly need to take a class on being professional and a businessman. If you are right and are a victim, don't act like one, provide proof of your innocence. Don't make it all about you and try to emotionally manipulate people; you just look like a ridiculous child.
4) Also on that post he said his "local police" and him are working on getting this thread taken down because it's "all lies". Does he not understand how the internet works? The police don't give a damn about this thread, and if he seriously did report this then he's only just a joke to the cops.

My hypothesis: AB tails and their owner, Alexander, is a butthurt, immature liar who is too freaked out on how to continue his scam now that he's been caught.

Theta
07-19-2017, 03:20 PM
It seems to be all in the past now, WaterDancer- the last post was May 19 and it's been quiet or handled behind the scenes since then.

Mermaid Momo
07-19-2017, 04:21 PM
It seems to be all in the past now, WaterDancer- the last post was May 19 and it's been quiet or handled behind the scenes since then.
I think it's come back because he advertised In the sell group and Raina linked to this thread, so people who hadn't seen it are seeing it forthe first time

Sent from my LG-M210 using MerNetwork mobile app (http://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=95032)

Theta
07-20-2017, 12:04 PM
Ah, gotcha- thanks Momo :)