PDA

View Full Version : Similar Forums?

Mermaid Lanier
04-01-2017, 12:08 AM
Are there forums similar to MerNetwork and FaeNetwork? I've poked around to no avail. While I can't really categorize either, I was wondering if anyone here has stumbled across similar forums.

Along a similar note, I have a question about FaeNetwork: Is it just fairies, or also satyrs, Huldrefolk, elves, and other faerie-like creatures?

Slim
04-01-2017, 12:37 AM
There are but they are not as popular as these two and doesn't feel like the same close knit community as these. Only a Facebook group close to this forum but it's not the same.

Ashe
04-01-2017, 12:47 AM
Along a similar note, I have a question about FaeNetwork: Is it just fairies, or also satyrs, Huldrefolk, elves, and other faerie-like creatures?

Hi Lanier! I'm Setorin, an administrator on FaeNetwork. We invite fae of all types including faeries, fauns, elves, spirits, mermaids, saytrs, and just about any other mythical type creature. My main persona is a harpy, even though they are often considered monsters (my version is more of a winged elf).

Slim
04-01-2017, 01:14 AM
I didn't know mers were embraced on there :)

Mermaid Lanier
04-01-2017, 09:35 AM
Good to know, Slim.

Thank you, Kalani! I'll definitely have to check out FaeNetwork more closely. I've always wanted to do a more Sidhe and Huldrefolk cosplay before, and I know my sister would be pumped about Satyr/Faun things. And of course, more mermaid-y-ness is always welcome.

himansh
08-16-2017, 01:55 AM
This is the best buddy.
There is no alternative to this forum.