PDA

View Full Version : Looking for models for a mermaid tarot deck

anami
04-21-2017, 12:57 PM
Looking for some models for a thing for #mermay . im working with an artist doing a mermaid tarot deck and we are looking for mers who would like to embody one of the major arcana in a refrence photo that will become one of the paintings in the deck. Pm me for,details if you are interested!

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

Mermaid Wesley
04-21-2017, 01:01 PM
Is this an in-person gig? where? Is it paid? You'll get better responses if you add a little more details, I think :) Sounds like a fun project though!!

Princess Aegean
04-21-2017, 05:27 PM
Agreed. I'd be interested if I knew more about what you're looking for

Slim
04-21-2017, 06:50 PM
Sounds interesting but I would like to hear a bit more detail. And does everyone who participates gets a deck?

Khaleesi Daenerys
04-21-2017, 08:02 PM
That's cool. :) I'm interested in hearing more.

anami
04-22-2017, 03:05 AM
This is not in person. You would collaborate on your assigned card. Some artistic freedom is fine but there are some basic symbology that needs to be covered. Any ocean conservation ideas incorporated are a plus. This is a reference photo for a piece of art work so your card can have stuffed animals painted as live animals or photoshopped elements to accomplish the meaning of the cards. You can use a simple cell phone or whatever is easy for you. Tails are encouraged, but if you dont have one, one can be added by the artist.

Unfortunately, this is a grass roots project and a lot of people are interested in being immortalized on a card, so there is no pay, but you will be gifted a deck for your very own and a special discount code for your friends and associates to use if they want one as well. You will be listed in the credits in the interpretation booklet.

anami
04-22-2017, 03:21 AM
This is not in person. You would collaborate on your assigned card. Some artistic freedom is fine but there are some basic symbology that needs to be covered. Any ocean conservation ideas incorporated are a plus. This is a reference photo for a piece of art work so your card can have stuffed animals painted as live animals or photoshopped elements to accomplish the meaning of the cards. You can use a simple cell phone or whatever is easy for you. Tails are encouraged, but if you dont have one, one can be added by the artist.

Unfortunately, this is a grass roots project and a lot of people are interested in being immortalized on a card, so there is no pay, but you will be gifted a deck for your very own and a special discount code for your friends and associates to use if they want one as well. You will be listed in the credits in the interpretation booklet.

Princess Aegean
04-22-2017, 10:30 PM
I have PMed you about this. Hopefully I can be of assistance. My modeling experience is next to none, but I did enjoy the one shoot I've done, so maybe I can get you some good stuff:)

Mermaid Chanele
08-24-2017, 01:44 AM
I would love to be part of this!

🐚Mermaid Chanele

mermaid anastasia
10-04-2017, 11:12 PM
I agree

Sent from my LGLS676 using MerNetwork mobile app (http://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=95032)

Mary Marine
10-05-2017, 12:34 AM
I'm assuming you are looking for multiple mers for multiples poses, like the major arcana and possibly the face cards of the minor arcana, so that's at least a few dozen photos needed. Will you post a list so people can see what cards you need photos for? And maybe link the Rider-Waite card with it so people can get an idea of what pose is desired? Also, what would the required file size and format be? Very interesting in this project.

Mermaid Whisper
10-05-2017, 01:33 AM
The original poster has not been active on the forum in five months. I would hazard a guess that this project was completed or abandoned.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk