PDA

View Full Version : OFFERING SERVICE AS SCRIPTWRITER

Dolphin Man
04-23-2017, 08:21 PM
Hello everyone,

As interested in mermaiding as I am, I'm also wanting to practice my screenwriting talents. This wouldn't be for cost. I'd be open to writing a short screenplay for a project. I've been part of a writing group for several years and earned a degree in it alongside three decades of practice. I have a fundamental handle structure and storytelling (theme, genre, character, etc.). Just looking for short term opportunities for interesting projects.

Marinus Mortimer
04-23-2017, 11:36 PM
I'm interested!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Aquos Savar
04-24-2017, 06:59 PM
That's funny. I'm a video editor. Maybe we could team up or something XD

Dolphin Man
04-25-2017, 10:57 AM
Thanks, Mortinmer and Aquos, for chipping in. Share what you'd like to have in the story: character, theme, etc. Anything you have in mind. Maybe logistical constraints. I can fill in with my own ideas, if you'd like.

introverting
05-22-2017, 12:44 AM
I'm interested as well!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mermaid Reiko
05-22-2017, 10:06 AM
I'm a producer and director in training. In my final year of film school before going for my masters in directing. Let's do something :O

Dolphin Man
05-25-2017, 11:27 AM
Wonderful, Reiko.

Hi, Introverting. Do you have a particular story in mind? Did you want to help some other way?

introverting
05-25-2017, 04:28 PM
Wonderful, Reiko.

Hi, Introverting. Do you have a particular story in mind? Did you want to help some other way?

I wanted to do a small project that involves as few actors as possible. What I had in mind was sort of like a girl documenting her transformation into becoming a mermaid :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk