PDA

View Full Version : Mermaid Party, Granada Hills CA, Sat.Jun.17,2017 - MersOfTheValleys/SimiV/SFV/Nearby

Lorelei Edelweiss
05-20-2017, 06:39 PM
A call to all Mermaids of the Valleys! (And Mermen and Merpersons)
San Fernando Valley, Simi Valley, San Gabriel Valley, and any mers within traveling distance! (Central L.A., Ventura/Oxnard, etc.)

I'm hosting a MERMAID PARTY at my house in Granada Hills, Sat June 17, 2017. 7pm-11pmish.
This party is for adults who like being mers, plus their friends/partners/mertenders.
We will be hanging out in tails and costumes, socializing, drinking ocean punch, eating fish crackers, etc.
There will also be a photo room with a beach/ocean backdrop where you can take pics/vids of yourselves in your finery. Of course you can also take pictures of yourself and others in the party room.
Mermaid movies will be running in the background in the party room.
If you want to wear a tail but don't have one, tell me ahead of time, and we will make or get a fabric tail for you to wear.
There's a wheelchair available to roll mers to the restroom but you are also welcome to peel your tail off whenever needed and skeedaddle in your swimsuit bottoms or leggings or whatever.
House rules: Be nice. Smoking/vaping area available on side porch. If you will be driving, don't drink like a fish. If you're allergic to dog fur, bring your allergy medicine.
To receive the party address please message me here or directly, and let me know what sort of tail/costume you might wear or if you need a tail.
I already have RSVPs from some of my merfriends. Lauren, Dorothy, MsBee, Alex and I will be mermaids. (Fabric tails only so far; I hope we will have some silicone mers adding in?) MerMale is coming so we have at least one merman confirmed. As for mertenders, MrFish and Tim are attending as pirates, and my boyfriend Jon will be a fisherman. I will update here if more folks RSVP.
We don't have a pool. Maybe someone with a pool could host a future mermaid party! :)