PDA

View Full Version : Question about Settings

MermanJamie
05-28-2017, 11:04 AM
I noticed some people have little blurbs under everything they post and I think that's really cool, but how do you add it? I've looked in settings, but I don't think it's there. Where could I find it?

saborigakusei
05-28-2017, 11:17 AM
After clicking settings, look to the left side and find 'Edit Signature'. You can add one there. Hope this helps. :)

malinghi
05-28-2017, 01:19 PM
^^^What saborigakusei said. Let us know if you have any trouble finding it. Are you using a mobile device or a desktop?

MermaidCitrineHawaii
05-28-2017, 06:35 PM
Malinghi,
I'm having problems with my account but no one has gotten back. I emailed Iona personally too but perhaps she is too busy, can you help me please ?
Thank you,
Mermaid Citrine

MermaidCitrineHawaii
05-28-2017, 06:43 PM
Okay Malinghi, I just forwarded you the 2 messages I had sent Iona a few weeks ago but got no reply, hoping you can help.....

main things are I need to udpate my tail maker and reviews page with my current info and a customer who bought a tail from me has been trying to post a review but its not posting either, her name is Laura Lagune. see my 2 private message for more info, thank you! and sorry if this is not the right thread to ask for help but I don't know where to go and my emails were not returned,

thanks so much for maintaining this awesome resource !
Aloha

Merman Daniel
07-29-2017, 04:24 PM
We're is the settings?

Slim
07-30-2017, 07:58 PM
If you are on a desktop and log in. Click here. https://mernetwork.com/index/profile.php?do=editsignature

We're is the settings?