PDA

View Full Version : suggestion: apparel section

AniaR
05-28-2017, 11:43 PM
A lot of tail makers are now making apparel you can order. From swim suits, tights, leggings, tops, accessories, towels, hats, and more. I think it would be nice to have an additional spot that lists it all the way we have tail makers, monofins etc.

So far I know of:

Finfolk productions
Mertailor
Merbellas
Mahina (tights only I believe)
Sincerely sweet boutique
Finfun (making swimsuits and tights now)

It only seems to be growing bigger so it would be cool to have a place to discuss it and write reviews, post sale codes etc. :)

Mermaid Aria
05-29-2017, 09:45 AM
Swimtails also has both an adult and kid line of leggings and swimwear now and Suntails sells adult and child swimwear to match their tails

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk

malinghi
05-31-2017, 12:18 PM
That's a good idea. Where do you guys think that would belong? Commercial tails? Community? General?

Slim
05-31-2017, 07:21 PM
I would suggest to separate the subgroup "Tops and Clothing" and make "Tops" and "Clothing" as their own subgroup.

That's a good idea. Where do you guys think that would belong? Commercial tails? Community? General?

Mermaid Aria
05-31-2017, 08:20 PM
Could we have a separate main section for commercial non-tail items? And then have apparel, accessories, mermaid tops, etc? Or does that rearrange the format too much?

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk

AniaR
05-31-2017, 08:50 PM
why not just mermaid apparel and accessories
subsections: clothing, accessories, MISC

mollythemermaid
11-16-2017, 09:02 AM
A lot of tail makers are now making apparel you can order. From swim suits, tights, leggings, tops, accessories, towels, hats, and more. I think it would be nice to have an additional spot that lists it all the way we have tail makers, monofins etc.

So far I know of:

Finfolk productions
Mertailor
Merbellas
Mahina (tights only I believe)
Sincerely sweet boutique
Finfun (making swimsuits and tights now)

It only seems to be growing bigger so it would be cool to have a place to discuss it and write reviews, post sale codes etc. :)

This is a great idea! I have a few resources on my blog that compares the tails!

Mermaid Fabric Tail Reviews (http://www.everythingmermaid.com/mermaid-tails/)

Or if you are looking for some leggings I recommend Mertailor! I even have a discount code for 10% off! MOLLY10

Mertailor Leggings Review (http://www.everythingmermaid.com/mermaid-leggings-mertailor/)

I hope that helps! Let me know what you think!