PDA

View Full Version : Midwest Meetup Summer 2017

SirenCedes
05-29-2017, 12:49 AM
Hi there fellow merfolk! so i was wondering if anyone is down to to do a mass mer meetup for us here Landlocked mers. I was thinking of doing a Meet at the Fugitive Beach, Rolla. as a general time table i figure to give everyone enough time to request off for work and to get the possible funds a BBQ/ Swim day around the end of july/ start of August would be a good time to cool our tails off. Please reply with any suggestions and if your interested in doing something like this.

Safe Swims,

SirenCedes
:rollover:

RogueX23
05-29-2017, 01:05 AM
I'd be interested!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

SirenCedes
05-29-2017, 02:12 AM
so i'm thinking in order for this to work out i'll need responses of who would like to come first. once you have your plans golden let me know so we all can agree on a date to do this. If i dont have too much going on i can kinda be the event planner for this. Let me know your contact info if you prefer to contacted a different way than through the Newtwork (ex: Facebook/ Instagram/ Google+ stuff like that). I can create a spread sheet to keep track of who wishes to come and if there is a group discount to have ONE person working the money. Depending on what/ where you want this help we coould all pool the money and have someone pay for the booking. if you guys like a different venue better PLEASE PLEASE let me know. just looking over their website it appears to be quit crowded and the water wouldn't be good for shoots. i'm trying to find a spring like place that this event can be held. even if we could get a pool to agree to an event day or something that would work for me too. Let us (everyone who wants to do this) know what you want. I'd really like to meet others with this hobby/career and look forward to hearing back from you.

Swim Safe
SirenCedes