PDA

View Full Version : having some issues

sunrise
03-06-2012, 06:10 PM
I'm so annoyed with my tail right now :( . So basically I get everything sewn, except for the dorsal and monofin. Fits like a glove. I add the dorsal fin, and it still fits. But now I've sewn the monofin, and the fabric there is super baggy now. Plus, the dorsal fin is lined up with my leg a quarter of the time. I'm so stressed, I don't know what to do at all!

sunrise
03-06-2012, 06:13 PM
And because of the fluke issues, I have to delay painting, which I was really looking forward to doing! :(

Mermaid Star
03-06-2012, 08:29 PM
Check to see where your feet are when you put it on without the monofin in. Does it fit with out the monofin in? It may just be the placement of the monofin pocket. It may be pushing your feet farther into the tail or not letting you get your self down far enough.

malinghi
03-06-2012, 09:22 PM
If you could post pictures or drawings it might help with troubleshooting the problem. What do you mean when you say the dorsal fin is lined up with your leg?

sunrise
03-06-2012, 10:07 PM
Like, instead of being between my legs where I put it, it moved, like curved, and so now part of it follows my leg. I'll post pics shortly

sunrise
03-06-2012, 10:27 PM
Like, instead of being between my legs where I put it, it moved, like curved, and so now part of it follows my leg. I'll post pics shortly

AniaR
03-06-2012, 10:34 PM
it's very tricky thats for sure.

Odette
03-06-2012, 11:25 PM
that happened to me. just tighten on both sides all over the problem area,pin,cut, and sew. that should solve the baggy.