PDA

View Full Version : Selling my MerNation tail :(

SummerRogue
10-01-2017, 12:13 PM
Hi guys, would anyone be interested in a single colour, full silicone MerNation tail? I was a size 16 when I bought it and I've lost too much weight for alterations. It's fitted with a finis rapid, that fits from about a size 5 women's to at least a size 9 foot. The tail is a gorgeous silver with metallic violet pigment, the top is the same and the bracers have an ombre silver to violet colouring, the tail colour shifts in water and in pictures,(see below) It's almost invisible in the water with the sun shining on it. I'll be selling the silicone top too, its a 36 F but could probably fit smaller or bigger with an extender clasp. Exact measurements will be added in the comments when I find them https://www.facebook.com/images/emoji.php/v9/f4c/1/16/1f642.png:)
I'm asking £1500 for the tail, top and bracers, postage to be added. I'm based in Scotland, for anyone who could pick up as it would be quite expensive to post, the tail alone weighs around 50lbs.

mermaidofnewbraunfels
10-01-2017, 02:04 PM
Omg this is exactly my size!! But i live in US :(

Sent from my LGLS755 using MerNetwork mobile app (http://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=95032)

KayNS
10-03-2017, 01:38 PM
What are the measurements? I don't have the money to buy it (unfortunately, much less ship it to Canada), however I'm sure potential buyers would be very interested to know the exact sizing.

SummerRogue
10-04-2017, 06:02 AM
Sorry, I completely forgot to add measurements.
Measurements:
waist 45in
hips 51in
thighs 41in
knees 29 and a half in
calves 28in
ankles 17in
waist to ankle 42in
waist to hip 7in
waist to knees 25 in
waist to floor 48in

Mary Marine
10-04-2017, 01:43 PM
Wow, it's actually a little too big for me, but it's so nice to see a larger silicone tail on the market for once! I feel like every time someone is selling a tail it's always way too skinny or long for me, but I hope someone else out sees this and snatches it up! It's beautiful too, silver tails are so underrated and look amazingly real in water.

MissLunaBelle
10-04-2017, 05:16 PM
This is my size 😭