PDA

View Full Version : I'm a newer mermaid, who is in southeast Idaho. Anyone near me?

MermaidTaya
10-06-2017, 12:23 AM
Looking for some other merfolk to chat with and possibly to mermaid fun things with that are in my area. I have been unable to find anyone else in my area, hoping to hear from someone soon! Oh I'm also 22 and a girl if it matters to anyone

MermaidMichelleFromFinFun
01-24-2018, 06:01 PM
Hey Mermaid! There are definitely some mermaids in SE Idaho. The Idaho Falls Aquatic Center hosts a few dive-ins during the year, and gets a decent turn out of mermaids of all ages. I don't know of a true pod though...

MermaidTaya
01-24-2018, 06:59 PM
Hey Mermaid! There are definitely some mermaids in SE Idaho. The Idaho Falls Aquatic Center hosts a few dive-ins during the year, and gets a decent turn out of mermaids of all ages. I don't know of a true pod though...
That is really awesome.. I didn't know they Idaho falls aquatic center did that.. Do you have any details or information about it or on it?

MermaidMichelleFromFinFun
01-25-2018, 04:04 PM
The last one was in October, I think. But they do allow mermaid swimming there year-round. You just have to take a swim test when you get there. Their Facebook page always promotes them though. https://www.facebook.com/WesDeistAquaticCenter1/

That is really awesome.. I didn't know they Idaho falls aquatic center did that.. Do you have any details or information about it or on it?

moonbunnymagica
01-30-2018, 01:14 PM
Im in Rexburg!

Mermaid Tula
02-11-2018, 01:08 AM
Hey Sweetie! I'm in Pocatello!

Mermaid Oracle
07-19-2018, 10:58 AM
An older post, but I'm also in Pocatello!