PDA

View Full Version : Hello from North Texas!

Meer Varelse
10-07-2017, 04:13 PM
So I was trying to come up with some clever way to say Hi and to explain why I am here. Simple explanation is, I have always had a fascination for mermaids and when I stumbled upon a news report about a local center here in the DFW area that offered mermaid classes I instantly said "I SO WANT TO DO THAT!" Shortly after that I stumbled on this mernetwork. I know that I want to do this both as a hobby and hopefully make a profession out of it. I have even come up with a mersona. So here it goes...

Hi my name is Meer Varelse. I am named after the German word for sea which is Meer and the Swedish word for creature which is Varelse. I love swimming especially with humans as they look funny swimming. I love all sea creatures accept sharks those creatures are something else, so I moved from the coast inland and much more prefer swimming in local pools, rivers, and lake that are much more welcoming and don't have sharks!!!!

Slim
10-07-2017, 09:35 PM
Welcome to the mernetwork. That was most definitely a clever way to say hi.

LeeAnne
10-08-2017, 01:24 PM
Hi there,Meer Varelse! I really love your mersona, it's super creative and awesome! I'm really new here myself but, I can tell you that our fellow mers are just amazingly friendly and supportive. I can't wait to hear all about your adventures as a mer <3