PDA

View Full Version : Just when things cant get any better... :(

New York Mermaid
03-14-2012, 12:18 AM
I get a call today, my 64yr old mom fell down and went to the hospital.. turns out she has a fractured arm in 2 places.. As if that cant be enough, I go to check on my mom I get a call, my 57yr old dad is in the hospital he fell down a flight of stairs.. he will be bedridden for the next few days..

Life just keeps on dishing more Carp at me, but im still here and still strong..

Gem Stone
03-14-2012, 12:24 AM
I feel your pain. My second cousin gets sent home from the hospital being told she's got two weeks tops to
live. Then my great uncle dies. Then my mom ends up in e hospital with diverticulitis. We had to make a surprise three day trip to Tennessee for my uncles funeral and we just got back. My mom couldn't go with us but she just got back from the hospital as well. My cousin hasn't past away yet but everyone's expecting it soon. Shes planning her own funeral, which I find both saddening and joyful as it gives her something to do in her last days so she doesn't go crazy

New York Mermaid
03-14-2012, 12:31 AM
Us Merfolk suffer together here :( *hugs to you Gem*

Joy&RaptorsUnrestrained!
03-14-2012, 02:56 AM
*hugs* Be well, and look for the rainbows after the rain :)

Nate Walis
03-14-2012, 04:38 AM
Best wishes and sympathy.

New York Mermaid
03-14-2012, 01:22 PM
thanks everyone, Im so glad to have a great support system here. Its hard to deal with this and yet im still being strong and still keeping on. Im keeping positive,on a plus side, im looking forward to this week- my fabric tail i ordered is coming soon.

Alveric
03-14-2012, 02:15 PM
See if you can find someway to make something positive out of it. I started writing again, after many years, to get my mind off my father's illness and death.

Alveric

New York Mermaid
03-14-2012, 04:57 PM
^yes thats what im doing finding things to keep my mind busy, even if its writing or sculpting or other.. I have been procastinating on and off wanting to make sea life pendants. I might just do it .

Gem Stone
03-14-2012, 07:32 PM
Sea life pendants sound cool. Personally, ive been making seashell jewlery

New York Mermaid
03-14-2012, 11:26 PM
yeah im pretty decent on those things, I do them for friends and i might eventually just start making them more often for other people.

Mermaid Sirena
03-16-2012, 11:38 AM
You are in my thoughts beautiful.

Jewelry making can be a great hobby! I've enjoyed it on several occasions and can't wait to see what you make :)