PDA

View Full Version : anyone need molds for tailmaking?

Mermaid Livou
11-23-2017, 03:51 PM
Hello there,

Any euro-mer or even in central Europe, who would be interested to buy negatives for tail-making?

They are resin, one scaled body sheet, a fluke, a dorsal fin, a pair of hip fins (or where-ever u place them) and another pair of fins
(The turquoise-gold silicone tail is made from it in the classifieds, and the fluke of my 'red velvet' tail; other parts made same as turquoise-gold)

(I'm posting it here in the euro-pod section coz, due to the molds are fragile, I would want to send it within europe or transport somehow, if there is interest; please dear Admin feel free to move this thread if it better belongs to Classifieds)

xxx

MermaidLiara
01-21-2018, 09:04 AM
Do you have any pictures of your molds? I'm curious about the shape.

Mermaid Livou
01-21-2018, 12:13 PM
Hey Liara,

It's this tails skin, back fin and small fin molds (I decided to keep the tail itself tho) :
https://mernetwork.com/index/showthread.php?14421-Love-is-over-Turquoise-Gold-full-silicone-tail-for-sale/page2

And the fluke mold of this red tail (its skin and small fins are from same mold as turquoise-golds):

I will take pictures tomorrow at daylight about the negatives and send you if u want :)
Until, deatils can bee seen on my fb pages here
v v v

Mermaid Kane
01-21-2018, 06:29 PM
:0 I love your tails. I saw the teal/gold one a while back, and I adored it. If I was an adult, I'd probably beg you to take my money for one of these tails. :x

MermaidLiara
01-23-2018, 04:22 AM
Looks awesome. Do you have any measurements of the molds? And what kind of price did you have in mind, including shipping?

Mermaid Livou
01-28-2018, 11:15 AM
Ahhaa mermaid kane, thanx you are sweet ^^

Liara, sorry for late reply, I'm pm you now!