I would love to see theses two states come together to create one big pod

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MermaidLilac
12-13-2017, 08:12 AM
I agree

Mermaid Lilac<3

Slim
12-13-2017, 10:43 PM
I know there at least 3 mers that swim together in St. Louis. I wonder with that being near the border if that would be a good starting point to expand that group.

Hadrea_Narwhal
01-03-2018, 10:27 PM
I'm in KC and would love to get to know others near by

Sent from my [device_name] using MerNetwork mobile app

Mermaid_Auquita_123
02-21-2018, 05:07 PM
Yes I agree this is Auquita just keep forgetting passwords to MerNetwork I’m using Tapa Talk. Hey Slim can u give me the names of the Mers in St. Louis trying to get together for a meet up

Mermaid_Auquita_123
02-21-2018, 05:09 PM
I know there at least 3 mers that swim together in St. Louis. I wonder with that being near the border if that would be a good starting point to expand that group.

Thank u Slim I hope creating one big pod Arkansas and Missouri putting theses two states together if any mers live near lakes I want organize a Meet Up!!! Maybe if my mom lets me I got my Tail Slim!!!!

Lorayuh of the Lake Clan
09-03-2018, 03:23 PM
[QUOTE=Mermaid_Auquita_123;294281]Thank u Slim I hope creating one big pod Arkansas and Missouri putting theses two states together if any mers live near lakes I want organize a Meet Up!!! Maybe if my mom lets me I got my Tail Slim!!!!

I really hope either this pod foramtion works out soon, or you guys are able to organize a meet up soon. Just joined MerNetwork to meet you other local mers!

MermaidAuquita1998
09-03-2018, 03:43 PM
I hope it works out too

Mermaid Kisses
Starfish Wishes

~~~Mermaid Auquita~~~

Sent from my Shell Phone

Mermaid.Mikayla
11-21-2018, 04:50 PM
I live about an hour away from the Ozarks and KC. But I'm hoping that in the summer I can go to a mermaid meet up. The pool that I usually swim in (and have been mermaiding in for five years...[emoji55]) has banned tails in their pool. Does anyone know any pools that don't ban tails south of KC?

Sent from my [device_name] using MerNetwork mobile app

Ottery
04-25-2019, 03:10 AM
I know this thread is a bit old, but I recently moved to Arkansas (the Bentonville area) from Oregon and it would be great to be able to swim with some fellow mers again!

Mermaid.Mikayla
04-29-2019, 02:01 PM
Yes I agree! I live about an hour south of KC, and I don't usually have anyone to swim with. Would love to get to know any mers around me. I think a pod of Arkansas and Missouri is great! Edit: I forgot I already posted in this thread lol

MirrorTheMermaid
07-08-2020, 06:01 PM
I would absolutely love this! I'm moving to Fayetteville for grad school, and I would love to swim with other mers!. Are there any mers close by? I still don't know the area quite as well as I'd like [emoji23][emoji177].

Sent from my SM-G988U using MerNetwork mobile app (http://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=95032)