PDA

View Full Version : Rocky Horror Schwag =D

melbel1023
07-21-2011, 04:16 PM
Hey there! I am funding to eventually buy a MVD tail, and I have my own etsy of wonderful goodies for people to buy!

http://www.etsy.com/shop/hotpatotie
If you like the Rocky Horror Picture Show, then you will love these!
They are my little hot-patoties, my necklace charms that represent each character! They are perfect for those who can't make or afford to buy their own Rocky Horror costume, but still wanna look their best at a midnight showing!
I am still making many more designs! And I can do special commissions (Of different movies, plays, etc).
I have performed with three different Rocky casts now, and I have performed as Janet for 4 years now (while also performing Brad, Frank, Riff Raff, Magenta, Trixie, Dr. Scot and Columbia). I have had my experience with screen-accurate performances and costume-making - and here is where my work pays off!
So if you love RHPS or know someone who does, then these are perfect for you or as gifts!

Princess Kae-Leah
07-21-2011, 05:58 PM
Those are really cool! I'm not a huge RHPS fan, but as an amateur cosplayer, I really admire the work that RHPS fans put into their costumes. I am however a big fan of mid-20th century fashion(I watch Mad Men strictly for the clothes!), so I've always especially liked Janet's clothes.

Mermaid Sirena
07-22-2011, 12:21 AM
Love <3 especially the green (scrub? snuggie? what ever you call that thing) with the pink gloves and the bedazzled lips!

melbel1023
07-22-2011, 02:52 AM
thank you!

Mermaid Star
07-28-2011, 01:07 AM
Cute! I saw those earlier today on etsy! I was thinking about buying some for some people on my cast. I am with Interchangeable Parts on St. Pete Beach in Florida. I will be showing this to my director to see if we can pimp your wears. :)

melbel1023
08-15-2011, 06:01 PM
lol its funny you say that, Star...I used to be a Cheap Little Punk in Tampa, FL (ya know, sworn enemy of Interchangeable Part lol). I moved to GA so I'm no longer with that cast.

melbel1023
08-19-2011, 07:07 PM
My etsy now has a facebook page! Check it out at
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Hot-Patootie/139115232844720

Moonflower
08-20-2011, 02:06 PM
Sharing this with my cast ^_^

melbel1023
08-25-2011, 01:02 PM
Ok guys, I am in a need of some help...

My electric bill has been very passed due, and my boyfriend's job has been docking his pay lately (and GA taxes take out like $200 everytime!)
I need to make $550 by September 14th in order to not get my power turned off - this is very important for us, not only for our sake but for out pets. We own four lizards, and their health heavily depends on their lights/heating equipment.

I'm not asking for donations, but I am asking for people to buy my charms! This way you get a little something for helping me out. Please help me out, my parents can't afford to help us =(