PDA

View Full Version : Hello! I would like to join!

Mermaid Keto
12-14-2017, 06:22 PM
I am new to this site but I am not a new mermaid. I have been swimming with mermaid tails for about 10 years. I have always wanted to be apart of a pod but never knew how to join or even find one. I live in New Mexico. Thank you!

MerNetwork

(Future) Mermaid Lynne
12-15-2017, 06:26 PM
Where in New Mexico do you live? I live there as well! :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SleepySiren
02-28-2018, 05:18 PM
Where in New Mexico do you live? I live there as well! :)

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkIm also from NM :D
Woo a tiny pod is forming!

Sent from my [device_name] using MerNetwork mobile app

(Future) Mermaid Lynne
03-01-2018, 02:20 AM
Woo! More of us!!

SleepySiren
03-01-2018, 09:10 AM
Woo! More of us!!

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkWhat part of NM are you at?
Im from silver city :)

(Future) Mermaid Lynne
03-02-2018, 08:35 PM
Rio Rancho!

Cerúleo Marez
03-15-2018, 12:14 AM
Hi everyone! Newbie mer from Albuquerque here. Still don't have my first tail yet but I should be getting it in the next couple of months!

SleepySiren
03-15-2018, 12:16 AM
Nice! What kind of tail are you getting? :)

Cerúleo Marez
03-15-2018, 12:21 AM
I think this one (https://www.suntailmermaid.com/collections/mermaid-tails/products/sea-monster-mermaid-tail-monofin-bundle?variant=27301678984) should be good for my first one. My first silicone will probably be a basic silicone from Merrowfins and I'm also keeping my eye on the new Finfolk fabric tails. :)

SleepySiren
03-15-2018, 12:24 AM
I think this one (https://www.suntailmermaid.com/collections/mermaid-tails/products/sea-monster-mermaid-tail-monofin-bundle?variant=27301678984) should be good for my first one. My first silicone will probably be a basic silicone from Merrowfins and I'm also keeping my eye on the new Finfolk fabric tails. :)Ohhh i love the colors, and i have a sun tails monofin and its amazing to swim in ♡
I dont have any tail skins at the moment.. im debating whether i should get one or just save the money for a silicone in the future

Cerúleo Marez
03-15-2018, 12:48 AM
Ohhh i love the colors, and i have a sun tails monofin and its amazing to swim in ♡
I dont have any tail skins at the moment.. im debating whether i should get one or just save the money for a silicone in the future

Do what feels right for you! Do you have a silicone in mind? For me personally, I want a fabric first so I can use it as an alternative for my future silicone tail. I'll want to keep it in a good condition and probably only use it for certain events while using the fabric one for more every day swimming. I'm so afraid of tearing the material!

SleepySiren
03-15-2018, 12:56 AM
Do what feels right for you! Do you have a silicone in mind? For me personally, I want a fabric first so I can use it as an alternative for my future silicone tail. I'll want to keep it in a good condition and probably only use it for certain events while using the fabric one for more every day swimming. I'm so afraid of tearing the silicone!Thats a good plan, silicone tails definately seem high maintenance.. Ive been looking into The Mertailor, hes definately more in my price range and he seems pretty good..
As far of the design im not too sure yet, I emailed the mertailor and he said I could just send references of color scemes and ideas i like and he'd work based off that but he makes you basically agree that youll be happy with whatever he chooses to do.. which on one hand ooh surprises and on the other ahh surprises

Cerúleo Marez
03-15-2018, 01:13 AM
Thats a good plan, silicone tails definately seem high maintenance.. Ive been looking into The Mertailor, hes definately more in my price range and he seems pretty good..
As far of the design im not too sure yet, I emailed the mertailor and he said I could just send references of color scemes and ideas i like and he'd work based off that but he makes you basically agree that youll be happy with whatever he chooses to do.. which on one hand ooh surprises and on the other ahh surprises

Oh gosh, I'd love to have a Mertailor some day! His work is beautiful. I'm still trying to decide what I'd like for my first silicone colour scheme. I think I'm going to study up on my marine biology and maybe the perfect fish will present itself to me, haha. There are just so many possibilities!

SleepySiren
03-15-2018, 02:40 AM
Oh gosh, I'd love to have a Mertailor some day! His work is beautiful. I'm still trying to decide what I'd like for my first silicone colour scheme. I think I'm going to study up on my marine biology and maybe the perfect fish will present itself to me, haha. There are just so many possibilities!Too many possibilities ! Hahah
Looking at fish is definately inspiring ♡ i have myself a mermaid inspiration Pinterest board where i complile all my fishy inspiration [emoji14]

Cerúleo Marez
03-15-2018, 03:14 AM
Too many possibilities ! Hahah
Looking at fish is definately inspiring ♡ i have myself a mermaid inspiration Pinterest board where i complile all my fishy inspiration [emoji14]

Awesome, I just started one myself! Should we follow each other (https://www.pinterest.com/zaikyori)?

SleepySiren
03-15-2018, 03:19 AM
Awesome, I just started one myself! Should we follow each other (https://www.pinterest.com/zaikyori)?Gotcha, I must warn you though.. a lot of the junk on my Pinterest is residue from my edgy 13 year old self so excuse a majority of it hahah

Cerúleo Marez
03-15-2018, 01:16 PM
Gotcha, I must warn you though.. a lot of the junk on my Pinterest is residue from my edgy 13 year old self so excuse a majority of it hahah

As long as you don't judge my strange collection of traditional Norwegian folk costumes, I think we're good!

SleepySiren
03-19-2018, 06:00 PM
Hey everyone, i was thinking maybe we should make a discord chat for us NM mers :) id really like to get to know y'all and the forum format isnt great for general chat

Cerúleo Marez
03-19-2018, 11:22 PM
Hey everyone, i was thinking maybe we should make a discord chat for us NM mers :) id really like to get to know y'all and the forum format isnt great for general chat

Sent from my [device_name] using MerNetwork mobile appSounds great! I'd be delighted to participate!

SleepySiren
03-19-2018, 11:55 PM
Sounds great! I'd be delighted to participate!

Sent from my [device_name] using MerNetwork mobile appJust made a server :)
https://discord.gg/GsGqCM

Cerúleo Marez
03-20-2018, 12:02 AM
Just made a server :)
https://discord.gg/GsGqCM

Sent from my [device_name] using MerNetwork mobile appI'm trying to join on my phone. My bf is using the laptop right now

SleepySiren
03-20-2018, 12:03 AM
I'm trying to join on my phone. My bf is using the laptop right now

Sent from my [device_name] using MerNetwork mobile appI got a ping that you joined

Mermaid Keto
03-26-2018, 01:43 AM
You are all going to laugh at me . . . I have no idea how to use this network. Soooo, I couldn't view what you all were saying. For months. I'm a dork.
I can now and I'm going to join the discord.

Sent from my SM-G950U using MerNetwork mobile app (http://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=95032)

scrapdragon
06-21-2018, 02:00 AM
hey, is the discord server still around? :) WOuld love to chat!

SleepySiren
06-21-2018, 09:55 AM
hey, is the discord server still around? :) WOuld love to chat!https://discord.gg/vdAbAVS
Here you go, its completely dead at the moment but hey, maybe we can revive it hahah