PDA

View Full Version : Met Hannah Mermaid at Beyond Wonderland 2012!!! (Photo)

neonmermaid
03-18-2012, 10:18 PM
I attend all of Insomniac Events' music festivals, and last night they featured Hannah Mermaid! While I didn't get a chance to actually see her swim (was way more distracted by the world famous DJs and producers that I love) I walked by the tank and got to chit chat with her!

She looked more like an eskimo than a mermaid, but man was it FREEZING! She was so sweet, I'm glad I stopped to talk to her for a minute before rushing off to see Armin Van Buuren ;)

Here's my picture with her!!! :)

http://www.flickr.com/photos/53323561@N02/6995252007/

Hopefully my tail will be done by EDC Vegas 2012 in June...I'd LOVE to work with her!

AniaR
03-18-2012, 10:45 PM
cuuuute

OrcaMatt
03-18-2012, 11:48 PM
cuuuuteThat's at least six 'u's worth of cute by my reckoning.

SireniaSolaris
03-19-2012, 10:49 AM
Awwww!!! So lucky!!! I'd love to meet her! <3 I think she has got to be one of the biggest inspirations in the world of mermaids. She definitely has a profound degree of admiration from me. Her and Raven are my two biggest inspirations in this. Hannah really lives the dream and took all of this beyond anything I could have imagined. It's like she really is just one with the ocean <3 And then Raven - all around performance artist, master craftswoman. She's just a fleshball of awesomeness! Again, really setting the bar so much higher in many areas.

I'd love to go to Cali and meet Hannah. That would just make my year - heck, it would really make my year to meet them both! What a nice surprise for you :) I hope many more surprises come your way like that :) And good luck on your journey once you receive your tail! I'd certainly call that a good omen <3

Tasha Mermaid
04-29-2012, 12:30 AM
Awwww!!! So lucky!!! I'd love to meet her! <3 I think she has got to be one of the biggest inspirations in the world of mermaids. She definitely has a profound degree of admiration from me. Her and Raven are my two biggest inspirations in this. Hannah really lives the dream and took all of this beyond anything I could have imagined. It's like she really is just one with the ocean <3 And then Raven - all around performance artist, master craftswoman. She's just a fleshball of awesomeness! Again, really setting the bar so much higher in many areas.

I'd love to go to Cali and meet Hannah. That would just make my year - heck, it would really make my year to meet them both! What a nice surprise for you :) I hope many more surprises come your way like that :) And good luck on your journey once you receive your tail! I'd certainly call that a good omen <3

Hannah is australian like me, i have heard she swims a lot in our sydney aquarium but i have yet to be so i haven't seen her, still it would be amazing she is sooo amazing her and Mermaid Mahina :D