PDA

View Full Version : Mermaid Holiday in Tampa, FL

Mermaid Holly
01-20-2018, 10:06 PM
I'm so excited! My mum and I are going to Florida this Spring Break! Even better, several of my relatives who I haven't been able to see in a long time have agreed to come down for the week also!! I'll have to figure out how to fit my tail into my carry-on on the plane. (I'm worried it will get damaged if I check it). We plan to visit Weeki Wachee, and I've convinced them to possibly visit some of the springs there! I can't wait to swim somewhere other than the gym pool. If any mers around this area are meeting up, let me know! Would love to hang with you guys!

Sent from my [device_name] using MerNetwork mobile app

TybeeMermaid
01-21-2018, 12:16 PM
I'm not sure when you'll be there but, there's usually lots of Florida meetups shared on this page: https://www.facebook.com/floridapods/

Mermaid Holly
01-21-2018, 12:19 PM
Thanks! I believe it's going to be from the last Friday of March to the beginning of April.

Slim
01-21-2018, 03:09 PM
There is also the Pod of the South Facebook group. That where I post all my gatherings and meetup. Usually 3 or 4 mers shows up with me at Alexander Spring monthly. I can usually get the day (s) off if I'm given at least a 3 week window.

Mermaid Holly
01-21-2018, 03:52 PM
There is also the Pod of the South Facebook group. That where I post all my gatherings and meetup. Usually 3 or 4 mers shows up with me at Alexander Spring monthly. I can usually get the day (s) off if I'm given at least a 3 week window.Okay, thanks. (I really need to get a Facebook account.)