PDA

View Full Version : Mermaid Mini Meet-Up March 28th (Wednesday) @Rainbow Springs

Moonflower
03-20-2012, 02:36 PM
Hey guys! I know it's a little short notice, but I'm planning a day trip up to Rainbow Springs next Wednesday, March 28th. I'll have my underwater camera and would love to take videos for you, as long as you do the same for me ^_^

As of right now, it looks like it will be myself and Fawkes, but everyone is welcome. Yes, everyone. As long as no one brings drama, I'd love for all who can make it to come. The more the mer-rier! LOL

I'm planning on getting there around 10:00am, and they are open until sundown, so no rush (I plan on being there all day).

Here's the address:
19158 Southwest 81st Place Road
Dunnellon, FL 34432

Admission is $2.00 and there's a picnic area we can store our stuff at as well. Bring your own food/snacks/drinks.

Please contact me privately if you plan on coming and would like my contact phone #, just in case.

Gem Stone
03-20-2012, 06:16 PM
Wow. I would love to come! But I can't. Have fun though! And post some pics of you can!

malinghi
03-20-2012, 11:10 PM
It might be harder to get people to go since it is a little last minute, but I totally hope some people can make it. Hanging out with other mers is awesome.

Also, I posted an event on Facebook to help get the word out. I thought it would be alright cause you said it was an open invitation, but if you want me to take the event down for any reason I can. Let me know.

http://www.facebook.com/events/287862144615988/?context=create

Moonflower
03-20-2012, 11:21 PM
Nope, it's fine. Just please fix the date on the event? Thanks! ^_^

Mermaid Mako
03-21-2012, 10:02 AM
I would love to go! It depends on if I can use a vacation day at work and if I can get new tires on my car by then since I'm sort of reluctant to drive far with them in their current state. RR is only about an hour and 45 or less from me though. :) The last time I was there I was a Girl Scout, lol.

Otherwise, later this spring or during the summer I could totally do this. ;)

Moonflower
03-21-2012, 03:53 PM
For a future date, this deal can't be beat!!

http://www.groupon.com/deals/manatee-tour-and-dive-5?c=all&p=5

And you have 1 year to use it!!