PDA

View Full Version : Am I the only PA mermaid left?

MermaidCealia
03-04-2018, 11:25 AM
Hey everyone! My names Mermaid Cealia and I recently joined the mermaid community. I’m currently located in central PA in the Harrisburg area and I realized how impossible it is to find other local mers order friendly swimming places. Let’s be friends!!

uwmerman
03-04-2018, 02:48 PM
Hey everyone! My names Mermaid Cealia and I recently joined the mermaid community. I’m currently located in central PA in the Harrisburg area and I realized how impossible it is to find other local mers order friendly swimming places. Let’s be friends!! it's nice to see another PA mermaid :) I'm from Pennsylvania myself. I'm closer to the lake though but I'd love to be merfriends with a PA mer :)

MermaidCealia
03-04-2018, 03:36 PM
it's nice to see another PA mermaid :) I'm from Pennsylvania myself. I'm closer to the lake though but I'd love to be merfriends with a PA mer :)

Yay! I was starting to think that I was alone in this state lol happy to see more PA mers around! I would love to be friends ! If you want to chat you can shoot me a PM or add my instagram! @ceceloka_obeyy .. I haven’t yet maid a mermaid page just yet ! I don’t have much content to put up as I just recently got my very first fabric tail!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

malinghi
03-04-2018, 03:50 PM
I grew up in Pennsylvania. Well I don't live there now, I really hope that it develops a thriving community.

Sent from my [device_name] using MerNetwork mobile app

MermaidCealia
03-04-2018, 03:52 PM
I grew up in Pennsylvania. Well I don't live there now, I really hope that it develops a thriving community.

I agree ! Being so far away from the water is so tough! I’m trying to see if anyone knows any local swimming holes/lakes or bodies of water aside from chlorinated pools! Have any in mind from your time growing up in PA?

Mermaid Holly
03-04-2018, 04:18 PM
I lived in PA for my entire life up until a few years ago, I swam in my tail though somehow I was completely unaware of the Mer community at all!. I miss it so much, though I may be heading back this summer for a few weeks.

MermaidCealia
03-04-2018, 04:41 PM
I lived in PA for my entire life up until a few years ago, I swam in my tail though somehow I was completely unaware of the Mer community at all!. I miss it so much, though I may be heading back this summer for a few weeks.

When you come back we should take a swim together ! Where in PA were you from? Are there any good fresh water swimming areas I can check out?

uwmerman
03-04-2018, 04:55 PM
Yay! I was starting to think that I was alone in this state lol happy to see more PA mers around! I would love to be friends ! If you want to chat you can shoot me a PM or add my instagram! @ceceloka_obeyy .. I haven’t yet maid a mermaid page just yet ! I don’t have much content to put up as I just recently got my very first fabric tail!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk I'm definitely on Instagram way more than I am here :) a requested to add you. Username is the same as here :)

MermaidPsyche
06-24-2018, 10:45 PM
I am so so so glad there are other merpeople around. If anyone has any idea of places to go to even learn to swim, PLEASE let me know. I just recently purchased a fabric tail and haven't found anyplace close to me that allows it.

uwmerman
06-24-2018, 11:07 PM
I am so so so glad there are other merpeople around. If anyone has any idea of places to go to even learn to swim, PLEASE let me know. I just recently purchased a fabric tail and haven't found anyplace close to me that allows it. I usually go to local high school pools. They both actually offer open swim and adult swim hours that I swim at. There are always YMCAs too but they often tikes don’t allow for tail swimming :( it’s nice to meet another PA mermaid :)

MermaidCealia
06-25-2018, 12:56 PM
Where in PA are you from!? I can maybe help you out with some swimming places if your near by

Sent from my iPhone using MerNetwork

raychop94
06-26-2018, 10:18 AM
I'm located in Lancaster PA!

MermaidCealia
06-27-2018, 02:10 PM
I'm located in Lancaster PA!

Oh nice!! That’s not too far from men maybe 40 mins! Im in Harrisburg!

Sent from my iPhone using MerNetwork

StellaRae
06-27-2018, 03:22 PM
Yayyy! We have a PA Mermaid group on facebook, come find us!

raychop94
07-06-2018, 02:23 PM
is it the pod squad of pa or is it a different one?

StellaRae
07-07-2018, 02:07 PM
PA Mermaid Pod :)