PDA

View Full Version : Southwest FL

Mermaasai
03-26-2012, 01:13 PM
Hey, I just wanted to see if any one would be up to mermaiding closer to southwest fl, any where between south sarasota and naples.
Tampa is such a trip for me unfortunately.
But there are some beautiful beaches around Venice as well as some nice areas in Naples, Marco island, Sanibel etc.
If any one is down lets make a merdate! Maybe even a once a month or so mermaid get together ^.^

I'd love to mermaid and have a beach picnic ^.^

Mermaasai
04-11-2012, 09:29 PM
Calling mermaids in the Southwest florida area between south sarasota and naples!

I'm beginning to seriously ponder and plan going into business as an entertainer mer.
I'd like to do this as a group effort, with one or more mers to provide a bit more variety for clients.

My background is as follows:

Associates Degree in applied science
Substitute Teaching grades 1-6 (Africa) and summer day camps.
Certified Life Guard- 4 years
Camp counselor- 5 years
Group leader for over sea (Africa, Jamaica, Russia, Haiti, Mexico) aid and building projects, local projects, and day trips.
Stage experience in local productions (acting and costuming)

I am also a chef. (working 4 years training 2yrs) and I've considered combining catering and mermaiding. (cold and finger foods only at the moment)

If any one is interested in either joining me in the planning process or has a current pod of mertainers established and has room for one more, let me know.
I've been meaning to send out a resume to a few established mertainers but I'm still gathering myself. Soon though.

BlueMermaid
04-19-2012, 06:38 PM
I'm in Fort Myers and I am was planning to audition soon, if you'd be interested let me know.

Mermaasai
04-19-2012, 06:56 PM
What! What! What! Fort myers Mer!! *hugs Blue VERY hard* I'm not aloonnneee!!!

Of course I'm interested! I'll shoot you a PM here in a few :)

Mermaid Marla
04-20-2012, 04:34 PM
Alasea - you need someone local that can do kid's birthdays :-). I keep getting asked and I don't have anyone closeby to refer peeps.. Perhaps Mermassai will work out for that!