PDA

View Full Version : Help with adding photos to reviews?

Mermaid Tuwala
06-21-2018, 09:09 PM
Hi guys! I am trying to post a review for my mertailor spellbound and for reviews we have to include a photo for proof of owning but, unlike on the post i am making right now, i actually don't have the options over the text box to add a photo there?

fabianfrz
06-24-2018, 08:50 AM
You may be able to embed it from a 3rd party page or link to a file hoster if you cannot upload them here.

AniaR
06-25-2018, 10:00 AM
hey girl, photos have been disabled from the site. You can post your ones from facebook though by right clicking on the photo and selecting copy image location. Paste it in between the [] brackets and put
and around the url. It should work. (had to put it in quotes for you to see it)

Arking
06-25-2018, 11:24 AM
hey girl, photos have been disabled from the site. You can post your ones from facebook though by right clicking on the photo and selecting copy image location. Paste it in between the [] brackets and put around the url. It should work. (had to put it in quotes for you to see it)

https://media.tenor.com/images/f2bf3d57f03ec34dba9946f57645de97/tenor.gif

You just solved the same problem I've been having lol I kept getting attachment limit errors and everything!

Keiris
06-25-2018, 12:33 PM
Yeah, I've just given up trying to post pics or video here. More trouble than it's worth.