PDA

View Full Version : Can I still place my order if I dont have enough money at that moment?

Mermaid.Mikayla
06-22-2018, 02:50 PM
Hi guys! I'm getting ready to order my Mernation Genesis tail and custom top, but I won't have enough until my next pay check. Can I still order now, or should I wait until my next check?

user76213849809
06-22-2018, 10:49 PM
Do you accept payment plans?

Yes! We are happy to work with you to pay off your tail in smaller payments. We require a 50% down payment initially and the remainder paid in full within 3 months. You can pay in any number of payments and any amount, so long as it is paid in 3 months.
Due to the fact that these are custom fit and made to your custom design specifications we are not able to begin construction until the full balance is paid.
There are NO refunds on payments made through out the course of your payment plan.

- from their faq

Mermaid.Mikayla
06-23-2018, 12:00 AM
Do you accept payment plans?

Yes! We are happy to work with you to pay off your tail in smaller payments. We require a 50% down payment initially and the remainder paid in full within 3 months. You can pay in any number of payments and any amount, so long as it is paid in 3 months.
Due to the fact that these are custom fit and made to your custom design specifications we are not able to begin construction until the full balance is paid.
There are NO refunds on payments made through out the course of your payment plan.

- from their faqOk, thank you!

Sent from my [device_name] using MerNetwork mobile app