PDA

View Full Version : any mermaids in corpus christi TX?

Atomic_Farm
09-27-2018, 02:27 PM
Hi my name is Alexie and i am a mermaid in Corpus Christi Texas! are there any mermaids close to where i am?

Mermaid Delphinidae
09-27-2018, 02:30 PM
What luck! I recently moved to Corpus and I’ve been hoping there would be some mers nearby! Would you happen to know any good swimming spots?

Sent from my iPhone using MerNetwork

Kaila Mermaid
12-15-2018, 01:14 PM
Hey guys! Im no longer in corpus, but I know Mermaid Corabelle is still down that way too! She has the company Sparkling City Mermaids. I’d be down for a road trip to hang out sometime though! As far as good swimming spots, your best bet is to head to Mustang Island or North Padre I’ve found. Supposedly there are snorkel spots but I sadly never found them. Sometimes the visibility is pretty high out there though! Hope it helps!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Satine
12-15-2018, 06:40 PM
I am in Houston but my boyfriend has family I corpus so we take trips down there sometimes !!!

Sent from my iPhone using MerNetwork mobile app (http://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=95032)

Mermaid Delphinidae
12-16-2018, 10:22 PM
Hey guys! Im no longer in corpus, but I know Mermaid Corabelle is still down that way too! She has the company Sparkling City Mermaids. I’d be down for a road trip to hang out sometime though! As far as good swimming spots, your best bet is to head to Mustang Island or North Padre I’ve found. Supposedly there are snorkel spots but I sadly never found them. Sometimes the visibility is pretty high out there though! Hope it helps!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I volunteer at the state park, sometimes the water clarity is pretty good, but because of the weather I haven't had many chances to go out and do any kind of snorkeling. My days off have all been too cold or too rainy. (or I'm on my period, ugh)

It would be pretty cool to organize a meetup for the spring or summer. Most of the Texas mer community is in the Dallas area and that's a bit of a drive for those of us in south Texas. (one of these days I'll go to a meetup there, though!) Gotta find a really good spot first, though.