PDA

View Full Version : Send me your contact info for meetup invites!

Anita Mermaid
03-28-2012, 07:41 PM
Hi! I'm noticing the best way to reach you guys for meetup information is by phone. So if you're comfortable with it, please pm me here with your telephone number so I can call you about the next meetups when they happen.

Have a fincastic day

-Freckled Kisses

Nemefish
04-01-2012, 07:44 AM
omg im so happy to find another orange county mer ahhhhhh im excited :yay: im new but im friendly and i would love to meet up some time, but i dont know if you would like to hang cuz i dont have a til yet :( (tears) :doh: :headwall::violin: but i would still like to get to know you, im from garden grove, how about you :D

green52
04-01-2012, 02:55 PM
I recommend using a private message to share your number. I dont' think any harm will come of posting it publicly, but I consider it more cautious to know who has your number.

Anita, you have mine. I'm totally down next time, and I had a really good excuse this time: I was diving in an aquarium.

Nemefish
04-01-2012, 11:47 PM
I recommend using a private message to share your number. I dont' think any harm will come of posting it publicly, but I consider it more cautious to know who has your number.

Anita, you have mine. I'm totally down next time, and I had a really good excuse this time: I was diving in an aquarium.
haha your totally right i didnt think about it until i already posted it :S I got ecxited and just didnt think of what i was doing :S hehe thanks for the advice though :D

:$

:doh:

:lol:

Koi Pond
05-29-2012, 03:19 PM
Wonderful to see other cali mermaids @!!

spottedcatfish
06-17-2012, 02:36 AM
I'm looking forward to a meet up, and being able to meet some of you!