PDA

View Full Version : Siki Red Fins

Mermaid Lazuli
01-24-2019, 12:54 AM
I just found this London-based tailmaker on Instagram. (https://www.instagram.com/sikiredfins/?hl=en)

He seems to have a lot of really interesting products (for example: extended tails, completely transparent/translucent flukes, organic-looking mergloves that give you webbed fingers, etc.)

I was just wondering if anyone else had heard of this company or had any experience with them, because I must admit, I am entranced by those see-through flukes and am considering purchasing! (I do worry a bit about how loose his tails appear to fit sometimes, though.)

Mermaid Jaffa
01-24-2019, 05:20 AM
Ooo! Amazing tails!

Maybe invite him/her to join us on the forums?

Merolis
06-16-2019, 09:09 AM
I swam in one of his tails they´re just gorgeous, really comfortable and easy to swim with!
You even think the silicone is heating you a bit in cold water !!!
I will get one in a few years when I´m fully grown up.

Merolis
06-16-2019, 09:10 AM
I swam in one of his tails they´re just gorgeous, really comfortable and easy to swim with!
You even think the silicone is heating you a bit in cold water !!!
I will get one in a few years when I´m fully grown up.
You can also see me in his tail on my instagram merman.olis

KatieScottArt
06-20-2019, 01:25 PM
I follow his work religiously and LOVE everything he produces. His newest tail, the darker one, is to die for. I've never personally swam in one but I would hands down order from him if I were on the market for a tail. This isn't answering your question at all but I love his work hahah ;D

Ransom
06-21-2019, 01:49 AM
Yup I'd love to see a review! I'm not sure I'll be able to afford one, but it's worth considering when I can.