PDA

View Full Version : Sprint Super Bowl Mermaid Commercial Makes a Splash with Sheroes Entertainment

SheroesEntertainment
02-03-2019, 08:10 PM
Sprint's latest commercial for Super Bowl 2019 showcased a beautiful gold and ivory cream tail and top owned by Sheroes Entertainment. Sheroes' team coordinated the mermaid wardrobe and on site mermaid talent and wardrobe assistance for the popular telecom company and added a splash of whimsy to the renowned sporting event. With over 60 different mermaid tails, tops, and underwater union and non-union talent, the Hollywood film region has distinguished itself in the film and television production for its quick response and deployment times to productions with professional, attentive, service.

View a press release and see the commercial at https://adage.com/article/super-bowl/sprint-teams-bo-jackson-a-mermaid-super-bowl-return/316459/?fbclid=IwAR0Zh6ZxV4aqNg9ujuaa9FkfiRBivYYWSlipA-rRNCmO_KF3aXwATVDupMc

MidsummerMermaid
02-08-2019, 07:58 PM
Do we know who designed the tail?

Sent from my [device_name] using MerNetwork mobile app

KatieScottArt
02-08-2019, 08:34 PM
Do we know who designed the tail?
Merbellastudios!! <3

MidsummerMermaid
02-08-2019, 08:42 PM
Probably got it after she landed the movie deal with the Little Mermaid

Keiris
02-08-2019, 09:18 PM
Kudos to Raven for creating the beautiful tail! I hope she knows it was used in a commercial. :D

MidsummerMermaid
02-08-2019, 11:31 PM
I'm sure she does. Wonder how the sprint guys went about that like, "Hey, Raven, saw your tail in a movie. Mind making us one for the super bowl?"