PDA

View Full Version : Tail Flip Issue 2: Mer of the Issue Nomination

Mermaid Sirena
04-05-2012, 12:37 PM
Alright its time for those around the network to vote for their favorite mer to be featured in the upcoming issue of Tail Flip! You may nominate anyone and later this month (probably around the 16th) a poll will be created for everyone to vote for their favorite nominee!

To nominate someone please be sure to include their Mer-name a brief (or not so brief) description of why they deserve to be featured in the upcoming issue! Also if there are any specific interview questions you would like asked from this mer please include them in your nomination for consideration.

Personally I will not make any nominations at this time (though I have two who I hope get nominated).

Nominated so far:
Raven
Star
Kae-Leah
Malinghi

Mermaid Lorelei
04-05-2012, 12:52 PM
I suggest Star or Raven. Star, for her amazing tail tutorial and progress, and Raven for the amazing Merbellas and simply for her wonderful self.

Merman Chris
04-05-2012, 01:35 PM
I hereby take myself out of nominating anyone, because of obvious conflict of interest in whom I would suggest, and the fact that your associate would surely veto it.

Mermaid Sirena
04-05-2012, 02:15 PM
It doesn't matter who nominates the community votes, if the community says yes to someone then that's that. Honestly I don't care who gets nominated as I am just a part of the whole a is my 'associate'. I honestly would love to know who you would nominate :)

SireniaSolaris
04-05-2012, 02:52 PM
I say Raven. From what I've seen over the years, she is a big time pioneer in the community and especially now with her holding auditions for a new MerBellas mermaid and all... I'd say that's pretty big news :)

Gem Stone
04-05-2012, 04:20 PM
I would like to nominate Kae Leigh. sorry if i spelled her name wrong. i nominate her for her active support in the ocean and all it's creatures. i find many of her causes very helpful to the ocean enviroment.

mermaidondine
04-05-2012, 04:38 PM
I nominate Raven as well! She's effervescent when she performs and with her taking on tail-making and auditioning new Mers for MB (spreading the love and wealth so to speak), I would love to see her for Mer of the Issue also :)

Mermaasai
04-05-2012, 06:20 PM
oOoO, Can I nominate Malinghi?

Granted I've never met or really interacted with him all that much but he is a solid presence on the forums and has helped provide a place for us to congregate (internetwise) and discuss.
He monitors and advocates free speech, as well as chimes in from time to time.
I guess, I just get good vibes.
As far as I've scoured the forum, I have yet to hear anything but positive, realistic, unbiased things from him and about him, and I generally feel that if I had a question that I was afraid to ask in public, I could ask him with out fear of judgment or biased opinion.
And yes, I realize its his job(kinda) but he's doing a good job imo

^.^

Kanti
04-06-2012, 09:59 AM
Star for posting that awesome tutorial on her tail!

Mermaid Sirena
04-10-2012, 09:26 AM
NOTE: They do not have to be apart of or active on the forum to be nominated.

Mermaid Dottie
04-10-2012, 11:13 AM
Kae-Leah!
She faces so many unique challenges every day that we could probably never comprehend, and she has decided to be an entirely non-profit Mer. She was the first to actually welcome me to the mermaiding community and is always so sweet and supportive of everybody.
She should get it!

Alveric
04-10-2012, 11:34 AM
I'll second the Kae-Leah nomination.

Mermaid Sirena
04-16-2012, 10:18 AM
You have until this evening to get any more nominations in before I open the voting poll.

Merman Ray
04-18-2012, 01:32 AM
I must have missed something but, how do you get this TailFlip mag?

Mermaid Sirena
04-18-2012, 07:39 AM
it's a digital magazine, the first issue can be viewed here (http://issuu.com/t_obrecht/docs/tail_flip_issue_1). The second will be posted there as well, as soon as it is finished being assembled.